Shaun king finally shows where all the BLM money went. Update#3: Aww shyt his wife responds.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Cuz Tariq is a fukking charlatan race histler who has the venomous words for black people and only white supremacy for whites. He shows lots of respect for racist people in interviews but goes on his disrespectful tirades against Blacks.

Dont male me start about his wars against the Black diaspora meanwhile trynna milk black ancestry from other countries. fukk Tariq

What does this even mean?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Damn I read some twitter account months ago where the girl was going in on breh for scamming. I don't have a dog in the fight so I just read the two sides and kept it moving without an opinion. But I can't remember what her account was. I wanna go back to it.
Nevermmind I found it.

Clarissa Brooks (@ClarissaMBrooks) on Twitter

DxDbtLgWoAUbnbS.jpg

Will be checking to see if she responds :mjgrin:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Respect to the man for stepping up and being true.

The "Cloutrage" humans will be silent on this and look for something else to be mad and complain about.

Salute to this man.

Those nicknames were funny as fukk tho.

Talculm X, WEB DuFraud, Chaka Con :dead:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Some of blue check and shea butter black twitter running for cover

As lets be honest a lot of them would never be this open as to where the funds their supporters give to them are going to

:pachaha:

Lets see if he names some names for smoke

:russ:

I hope not. He seems above a lot of those lame asses who been coming at him for years. Buddy puts in work and let’s his actual actions do the talking. These Twitter nikkas whine about white supremacy to their followers and their own eco chamber while doing fukk all in reality.