Shotti to 6ix9ine on Wiretap "We Must Avenge Kidnapping, Stop Trolling & Get Bulletproof Trucks"

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Bro is channeling the spirit of Pac on this wiretap. :pacspit:
It's like a Ray Lewis half time locker room speech for gangsters.

it's sad because you can hear as Shotti is motivating 6ix9ine to be a boss that he really loved Tekashi and gave him heartfelt advice on how to move, protect himself and prepare for the future.
He told him how to keep himself from getting extorted by the faction of Treyway they were beefing with, and why he must stop trolling, posting his location on the internet and began to take things serious.
He even warned him that they were under federal investigation

Shotti: "I will go to jail before I left you go to jail, crippy go to jail or Jorge go to jail"

:wtf: When keeping it real goes wrong.

meanwhile Jorge is recording that conversation in the truck and 69 helps the government get Shotti 15 years.

Being loyal to the wrong person has led to the demise of many good people.
It truly is disgusting that 69 helped take down Shotti.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Akademiks is a geek but I gotta give him props for being good on reading these street things and formulating it, weirdly enough for being a suburb kid he’s better with this than hiphop, sports and piff which he's trash in :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't mold someone into what you want them to be or what you think they should be...that was Shotti's problem. It's like having a little brother who played video games all day and night and was in band and shyt like that til he was like 18...then he decides he doesnt want to go to college and starts trying to take to the streets like big bro. No matter how much you try to teach him the ropes and toughen him up, and no matter how hard he tries to posture like he's that now, he is not you bro, he is still who he always was. That's why when the funk comes he wants to get out of the car and go home...or when the shots start bustin he doesn't hit back, etc... He just isnt built for it like you. Shotti was trying to shape a weak little punk internet troll kid into a gangster, you cant do it, that's why shyt turned out how it did.

"You the boss, you gotta be the leader!". When you hear 69 mumbling back and probably not even making eye contact with you while you're barking on him like that you should know that this guy isnt built for it. Shotti is official, he just wasnt very practical, just because someone is the lit person and the cash cow that doesnt mean they're equipped to be a General. How can someone who was never even built to be a soldier be a General? Shotti fukked up...but he is solid

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro is channeling the spirit of Pac on this wiretap. :pacspit:
It's like a Ray Lewis half time locker room speech for gangsters.

it's sad because you can hear as Shotti is motivating 6ix9ine to be a boss that he really loved Tekashi and gave him heartfelt advice on how to move, protect himself and prepare for the future.
He told him how to keep himself from getting extorted by the faction of Treyway they were beefing with, and why he must stop trolling, posting his location on the internet and began to take things serious.
He even warned him that they were under federal investigation

Shotti: "I will go to jail before I left you go to jail, crippy go to jail or Jorge go to jail"

:wtf: When keeping it real goes wrong.

meanwhile Jorge is recording that conversation in the truck and 69 helps the government get Shotti 15 years.

Being loyal to the wrong person has led to the demise of many good people.
It truly is disgusting that 69 helped take down Shotti.

I knew it! Shotti is automatic legend. Was riding for 69 to the end, no extortion,.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
You can't mold someone into what you want them to be or what you think they should be...that was Shotti's problem. It's like having a little brother who played video games all day and night and was in band and shyt like that til he was like 18...then he decides he doesnt want to go to college and starts trying to take to the streets like big bro. No matter how much you try to teach him the ropes and toughen him up, and no matter how hard he tries to posture like he's that now, he is not you bro, he is still who he always was. That's why when the funk comes he wants to get out of the car and go home...or when the shots start bustin he doesn't hit back, etc... He just isnt built for it like you. Shotti was trying to shape a weak little punk internet troll kid into a gangster, you cant do it, that's why shyt turned out how it did.

"You the boss, you gotta be the leader!". When you hear 69 mumbling back and probably not even making eye contact with you while you're barking on him like that you should know that this guy isnt built for it. Shotti is official, he just wasnt very practical, just because someone is the lit person and the cash cow that doesnt mean they're equipped to be a General. How can someone who was never even built to be a soldier be a General? Shotti fukked up...but he is solid

See this is where you got it twisted breh
he wasn't "a weak little punk internet troll" when he sent Harve and Shotti to put hands on Trippie Redd, or shoot up Frenchie sprinter van, rob the Scum Gang nikka in the G Unit building , shooting up Casanova video shoots or sent Kooda B to shoot at Chief Keef in Times fukking Square.
Shotti and Harve had no reason to do any of that on their own. They were literally doing shyt to hold down 69 because of problems that he himself caused with his mouth.

You cannot play gangster and never expect to take a loss. What Shotti is saying 100% right.
You talking all of that king of NY, untouchable shyt putting hits on actual gang members and when you get touched back you just want to let it go?
Nope that would have destroyed Shotti , Treyway and Nine Trey name on the turf if nikkas robbed 69 on his watch and they know who did it and yet it was no get back.

Shotti went to war with his right hand, Harve, who by his own admission "he raised" to avenge 69 being kidnapped and robbed. Risked his life and freedom for 69. And the 6ix9ine still ratted on him. And Harve.
69 as a person is morally corrupt and shytty. Scared to death of men who put their hands on him but he had no problem beating Sara (his child's mom) since 2013.

Seeing how disloyal and selfish pretty much everyone is today, I don't think 69 realized how lucky he was to have someone as loyal as Shotti on his side.
I'd love interviewers to start asking artist do they wish they had a Shotti in their corner. Just so you can see how rare it is in the industry to have someone truly wants to see the best for you.

Just look at Baby and Wayne.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad this was put out there. No matter what shotti was doing, he treated 69 better than most other Street cats or white label heads would have treated him.
Was sick of this narrative being put out there that 69 was justified in his snitching.

If we're being real he wasn't even justified in snitching against the 2 guys that kidnapped him. That shyt comes with the territory if you wanna try live that lifestyle and aren't about it. I do look at it funny that black artists like Chris Brown and Soulja Boy get clowned when their affiliations with gang members goes wrong i.e getting Robbed or extorted but got this cac all the excuses are coming out.
This fakkit wanted to portray an image, he should have been ready for all the consequences. We all expected him to snitch but with the way some of his fans on here are acting i won't even be suprised if he still has a music career after this is all said and done and that shyt ain't right at all.

Last edited: