Shotti to 6ix9ine on Wiretap "We Must Avenge Kidnapping, Stop Trolling & Get Bulletproof Trucks"

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I only wish that Shotti could had picked another rapper to get behind instead of that clown 69. He wasn't built to become anything Shotti was pushing him to be.

Outta all the brothas in BK that rap, he could've backed he chosed that rat. Imagine if Shotti had a real one like Bobby Shmurda instead...Things would be alot different.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only wish that Shotti could had picked another rapper to get behind instead of that clown 69. He wasn't built to become anything Shotti was pushing him to be.

Outta all the brothas in BK that rap, he could've backed he chosed that rat. Imagine if Shotti had a real one like Bobby Shmurda instead...Things would be alot different.

Wtf u talking about, different how? They would just end up in prison

Daps
Y'all need to pick better people to idolize.
fukk is wrong with alot of these folks in here..

these clowns really think he was looking out for dude..? he was still extorting dude, and fukked his baby Mother.. had dude ride along for huge deals, shootouts.. :unimpressed:

no matter how anybody wanna juelz about dude.. end of the day- 69 was his investment.. when you're trying to secure your investment- thats exactly what all that slick talk is for.. he knew Feds was watching, crew was imploding and his money train was coming to an end.. of course, he's gonna act like this.. :comeon:

i swear a dude like Shotti would finesse a huge amount of these cats out of their home & life savings..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

these clowns really think he was looking out for dude..? he was still extorting dude, and fukked his baby Mother.. had dude ride along for huge deals, shootouts.. :unimpressed:

no matter how anybody wanna juelz about dude.. end of the day- 69 was his investment.. when you're trying to secure your investment- thats exactly what all that slick talk is for.. he knew Feds was watching, crew was imploding and his money train was coming to an end.. of course, he's gonna act like this.. :comeon:

i swear a dude like Shotti would finesse a huge amount of these cats out of their home & life savings..
A bunch of gumps on here

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Any street nikka know that 69 was always a pawn. Shotti just got sloppy and broke alot of simple rules by bringing an outsider into fold. You cant let anybody fly the flag.

:mjlol: That audio was far from Shotti trying to being real one btw. Yall nikkas gullible.
They’ve been letting fly that flag before 69. Even nikkas that’s suppose to Gz turned.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this is where you got it twisted breh
he wasn't "a weak little punk internet troll" when he sent Harve and Shotti to put hands on Trippie Redd, or shoot up Frenchie sprinter van, rob the Scum Gang nikka in the G Unit building , shooting up Casanova video shoots or sent Kooda B to shoot at Chief Keef in Times fukking Square.

Shotti and Harve had no reason to do any of that on their own. They were literally doing shyt to hold down 69 because of problems that he himself caused with his mouth.

Why/How wasn't he a weak little punk internet troll when his big mouth and posturing caused beefs that the actual gangstas protecting him had to handle? You lost me G'z. If anything that actually proves my point, he was a punk who just wanted to gangsta rap and gangsta posture...when things really got gangsta it was the gangsters who handled it.

They handled it because that's what they were there for. A large part, probably the main reason, 69 started poppin and blew up was the whole "Gangsta Blood" image...they had to solidify that presence in a real way for this punk so he could keep proclaiming it. The reason the goons are around is to protect their investment and remove any potential threats to it, if 69 gets violated Shotti and them are on it, they don't need to be "sent" to eliminate threats to their food.

And me saying he was a weak cornball internet troll who was never a gangsta ever in his life isn't me trying to remove blame from him. You're 100% correct, all the rap beefs that transpired were his fault...but just because he caused a lot of beefs doesn't mean he wasn't p*ssy and a dweeb...He just wanted to buy jewelry and go on IG live and shyt like Shotti said, lol, that's because he knew nothing about street drama and equipping the soldiers for war, etc... he was just a gangsta rapper/dweeb who got put in a position he wasn't built for...which is why he did what he did in court. He tricked the homies into thinking he had even a sliver of thoro in him and the money signs let him successfully run the okie doke

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Any street nikka know that 69 was always a pawn. Shotti just got sloppy and broke alot of simple rules by bringing an outsider into fold. You cant let anybody fly the flag.

:mjlol: That audio was far from Shotti trying to being real one btw. Yall nikkas gullible.
All of this.

The YouTube comments are :mjlol: and let's me know how easy it is to fool people.

6ix9ine should have just been an artist. Nothing else. If they're mad that he is snitchin' on them, they only got themselves to blame

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla

Mothefukkers getting carried away in here. Didnt shotti fukk daniels baby mom and steal a bunch of money from him?

I be so confused when I read this fake narrative and you guys keep repeating it with no proof of any of this.

Do either of you have proof that Shotti fukked Sara or are you guys just repeating gossip like everyone else?
You guys really believing rumors put out there by the Bus Boy who admitted in court to lying to the world about his entire life?

They charged Harve and Nuke for robbing jewelry and a small amount of cash from Tekashi yet they wouldnt charge Shotti with extortion or robbery? Tekashi wouldnt testify that Shotty was extorting him?

Shotti didnt take anything he wasn't entitled to legally. He went and got 69 out of a bad management contract and took back $300k that was stolen from tekashi by his old management team and didn't take a cut. what kind of extortionist does that? His claims of a missing 3 million dollars on the breakfast club has already been disproven. It was proven in court that Shotti took less than the industry standard 20% from Tekashi and was loaning him money until Tekashi started making an income.

So he would testify in court to beating his baby moms for 5 years. but wouldn't testify that Shotti was extorting him or having sex with Sara and that being the source of their fallout? 69 lied and it's been proven in court.