Should i tell u guuys the real reason Jada clapped at the Pac movie?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said "met and older white lady (married) who looked out after me financially as long as i gave her some dikk occasionally" :pachaha:

I wonder how Leila felt when she read that.....

795b5922_dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wonder how Leila felt when she read that.....

795b5922_dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

She was probably like right on. That white guilt was strong with that one :mjlol:

She's still doing dope shyt and putting young artists on. I understand where she was coming from about not wanting her name on shyt or getting any royalties but she deserved it. I just started following her on twitter like damn she still putting in work.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was probably like right on. That white guilt was strong with that one :mjlol:

She's still doing dope shyt and putting young artists on. I understand where she was coming from about not wanting her name on shyt or getting any royalties but she deserved it. I just started following her on twitter like damn she still putting in work.

I have major respect for Leila.A true humanitarian

She just got caught up in the magnetism

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

Where are the tears?

Look at Jada's face she's fighting 'em tryin everything to keep from breakin downman..We fans love Pac.snd his music but for Jada when somebody that close that you love dies the years in between doesn't make it hurt any less :wow: