Should i tell u guuys the real reason Jada clapped at the Pac movie?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
That's cool! Congrats, breh. :obama:

I have 3 daughters and I live to make them and their mother happy.

To know that one of my daughters was hurting to the point that she felt the need to write a letter to a dead man, asking him to come back in order to make her and my wife happy would crush me.

And then for her to post it on the internet, for the world to see, years later, once she was old enough to know how much pain her words could cause me, would probably send me to an early grave, breh.

:wow:

Well articulated .

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Will needs to neg his seed :camby:

The fukk kinda shyt is this :mjlol:
I dont get why you guys are up in arms about this

I'm pretty sure the reason why Will isn't upset is because Pac is DEAD, what is he gonna come back from the grave and streal his wife?

Also Will Smith is a legend in his own right and could probably have any girl he wanted, so I doubt there's any kind of insecurity going on through his head at all

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get why you guys are up in arms about this

I'm pretty sure the reason why Will isn't upset is because Pac is DEAD, what is he gonna come back from the grave and streal his wife?

Also Will Smith is a legend in his own right and could probably have any girl he wanted, so I doubt there's any kind of insecurity going on through his head at all

I think this breh said it best...

That's cool! Congrats, breh. :obama:

I have 3 daughters and I live to make them and their mother happy.

To know that one of my daughters was hurting to the point that she felt the need to write a letter to a dead man, asking him to come back in order to make her and my wife happy would crush me.

And then for her to post it on the internet, for the world to see, years later, once she was old enough to know how much pain her words could cause me, would probably send me to an early grave, breh.

I would feel the exact same way, regardless of how good of an actor I am or how much money I have

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Pac definitely was fukking Leila.

It's in one of those letters.

He said something like "That was my first manager.She let me stay with her in exchange for some dikk"

Shyt was bold and blunt..... I felt a lil :francis: for Ms.Steinberg

tumblr_n79wb7Ze6r1r8gjk8o3_1280.jpg

It's right there in this letter...That "older white lady" is definitely Leila.

She look like a BBC hound
he really was "Mr.I Get Around" :snoop:

:pachaha:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Daaaaaaamn I always got the vibe that she was feeling Pac on a sexual level off that Thug Angel Doc

Seems like they had a father/daughter relationship too despite Pac being like 7-8 years younger.

Yeah she was helping him get on but he was making her a better person.

Her husband :mjcry:

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
Seems like they had a father/daughter relationship too despite Pac being like 7-8 years younger.

Yeah she was helping him get on but he was making her a better person.

Her husband :mjcry:
You never looked up to a female younger than you?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
these are Pac's own words/writings....take a guess who "Woman B" is

Anyway woman "A" is from the streets and that's all she knows but I can see and feel how much she loves me. Woman "B" on the other hand is famous, rich, and able to assist me financially, loving, and very sexual. She's known me since before I got into the business and she's been there from the jump. However, she's bisexual and so into her career that we don't have much time together. So I'm literally torn between an old friend who went from being of a platonic nature to a potential wife and a new friend who has been there through the whole gunshot/rape/near death experience. I have rejected them both but then reconsidered and got 'em both back. They know of the other and I have tried to make it work as a threesome. Not sexually but commitment wise. Had I not read your book I would have continued living and juggling with all of these other women but between them both I completely satisfied. I've always felt that when I love someone it is so intense that I drive them away but with "A" and "B" it evens everything out. I can satisfy both of them and not because I'm a "Supermanlove" but because I truly love them both and the intensity and passion I feel for them keeps me driven to please them. Can u feel me? It's hard to explain on
So PAC confirmed he got raped?