Should i tell u guuys the real reason Jada clapped at the Pac movie?

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
34.jpg

Jada even talks about Keesha in this letter she wrote him. She is trying her best to play the role, but if you can read between the lines then nothing else needs 2 be said.

RIP Pac

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
That's cool! Congrats, breh. :obama:

I have 3 daughters and I live to make them and their mother happy.

To know that one of my daughters was hurting to the point that she felt the need to write a letter to a dead man, asking him to come back in order to make her and my wife happy would crush me.

And then for her to post it on the internet, for the world to see, years later, once she was old enough to know how much pain her words could cause me, would probably send me to an early grave, breh.
This some real talk.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool! Congrats, breh. :obama:

I have 3 daughters and I live to make them and their mother happy.

To know that one of my daughters was hurting to the point that she felt the need to write a letter to a dead man, asking him to come back in order to make her and my wife happy would crush me.

And then for her to post it on the internet, for the world to see, years later, once she was old enough to know how much pain her words could cause me, would probably send me to an early grave, breh.

damn:mjcry:

on the flip side,i will say Willow probaly posted it because it was just some goofy shyt she wrote as a kid:pachaha:

probaly saw Jada sad on Pacs birthday,or watching Juice and thought that meant her mom was miserable all the time,so she wrote that letter. Kids dont understand context.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
34.jpg

Jada even talks about Keesha in this letter she wrote him. She is trying her best to play the role, but if you can read between the lines then nothing else needs 2 be said.

RIP Pac

seems like she cool with it to me,sounds like the mother and father relationship she describes them having,I heard of friendzoned but father zoned:scust:

only the goat couldve figured out how to fully escape such a thing:wow:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Jaden has spit bars about how people are constantly talking about his fathers foreskin...as in his sexual trists are public enough to be an issue for the family. Willow understanding that her mom lost a substantial piece of her heart when Pac died doesn't mean they don't respect Will. It might mean that there are problems at home though aside from that.

She came out of that woman, she has intimate knowledge of her memories and feelings on an unconscious level so that letter, especially from a child who is a creative is not surprising to me.

Sunzoo on his logical warpath again :banderas: Salute :win:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nikkas wanna talk about Will and Jada....what about Pac and Leila :whoo:

Her Husband had to put up with Pac living in his house with CLEAR sexual tension between his wife and the GOAT.

I woulda found a way to put that nikka up in an apartment. nikka up in my crib pow wowing with my wife, pouring my kids cereal and shyt.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
nikkas wanna talk about Will and Jada....what about Pac and Leila :whoo:

Her Husband had to put up with Pac living in his house with CLEAR sexual tension between his wife and the GOAT.

I woulda found a way to put that nikka up in an apartment. nikka up in my crib pow wowing with my wife, pouring my kids cereal and shyt.
walking around with shirt off eating all the fruit loops and raisin bran

wypipo love raisin bran