Should WrestleMania be One Night or Two Nights?

Wrestlemania: One Night Only or Wrestlemania Weekend?

• One Night

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Two Nights

Votes: 50 62.5%

• Total voters

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1 Night, Just Trim The Fat, Not Everyone Needs To Be On Wrestlemania, Tired Of Seeing Everyone Get Shine On The Card, We Don't Need An 8 Hour Decent Show Just A Very Good 3 Hour One

edit:

Im Ok With WWE Treating It Like NBA All Star Weekend Though But Just Have 1 Wrestlemania Show

Friday Is SmackDown

Saturday Should Be Conventions, Hall Of Fame, The Battle Royal, And A New Fire Documentary Everyone Wants To See

Sunday, Behind The Scenes Stuff And A Long Pre Show Leading Up To Wrestlemania

Monday Is RAW

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
At this point, if they keep on insisting to put almost every big name on the show, then two nights. Those 6 to 8+ hour one night shows they put up the last few years were a chore to get through. I view WrestleMania as a festival now, sort of like a Wrestling Coachella, so I’m fine having it as a two night event since it’s pushed as a much different show compared to the other PPVs of the year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
1 night. 8 matches.

if u don't make the card that year then oh well :hubie:

With the world champion, universal champion, ic, us, raw women's, sd women's, raw tag, and women's tag being 8 on this weekend's card already, there's too many championships for only an 8 match mania. And those are all crucial championship matches needed at the biggest show of the year, especially the singles ones. Can't imagine a mania without the universal or us titles being defended.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
With the world champion, universal champion, ic, us, raw women's, sd women's, raw tag, and women's tag being 8 on this weekend's card already, there's too many championships for only an 8 match mania. And those are all crucial championship matches needed at the biggest show of the year, especially the singles ones. Can't imagine a mania without the universal or us titles being defended.

There's too many talented wrestlers on the roster for this to be reasonable.

You could compromise and have 3 preshow matches so 11 matches total. Show starts at 7pm ET with the preshow. Main event ends at 11:30pm ET

So that is a 3.5 hour show for most people.. 4.5 if you watch the preshow.

No reason at all for a 5+ hour show.

WM35 i was there.. it was 7 hours from preshow to End. Way too long..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
My opinion is that WrestleMania needs to be just one night mainly because WM Weekend isn't just the main show.... it's multiple shows. Friday and Saturday night I enjoy watching NXT Mania Takeover, ROH Supercard of Honor and all other indy wrestling shows that take advantage of the large Mania crowds that weekend. Then cap it all off with the main show of WrestleMania on sunday night :wow:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd say two nights just for the fact that if they tried to trim the fat and make it a four hour show I think they'd cut a lot of shyt that fans would actually want to see. Realistically there is no reason it couldn't just be a 4 hour show but WWE is bad at cutting the fluff out. They have to do the long video packages for every match now, and then add in commercials, long as entrances and it bloats the show. The old shows used to have just as many matches and able to fit it in to shorter shows.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You could compromise and have 3 preshow matches so 11 matches total. Show starts at 7pm ET with the preshow. Main event ends at 11:30pm ET

So that is a 3.5 hour show for most people.. 4.5 if you watch the preshow.

No reason at all for a 5+ hour show.

WM35 i was there.. it was 7 hours from preshow to End. Way too long..

That's what they used to do. I was the first Metlife Mania and it was perfect because you had the preshow at 6 and the show ended around 1130. About five and half hours of wrestling. From a customer standpoint, it's going to hurt your pockets.