Shout out to A$AP Ant for holding the Mob down instead of hitting up the runway...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I know people clowned A$AP Ant for his Bath Salts verse, but gradually, he's been putting out music that holds true to the original Mob sound more than anybody else out the crew. Twelvyy simply doesn't have enough material, Ferg is so up and down with his releases, and Rocky is so far into being a fashion icon instead of a rap artist, including that very embarrassing Testing album :martin:. I'm just gonna post a bunch of stuff Ant's been releasing, starting with The Prelude in 2018, up until his most recent project, Addie Izzo EP from last month. One thing that made me continue to peep his stuff is his production team, particularly Lord Fubu (usually has the "Fubu Got That Flame" tag at the beginning):

@We Major @Mr.Plan B @SoulController @villain @biscuitsnbangers @A.V.
@thaKEAF @AnotherRoute @JordanWearinThe45 @AMcV'88 @T.H.E. Goat
@28 Gramz @We Ready @L&HH @Chip Skylark @hustlemania @The War Report
@Marleydontshootem’ @OnlyInCalifornia @ISO @Piff Perkins @pegasus @NoStressB
@GoldenGlove @Cadillac @Yaddam Yussein @tremonthustler1 @ALonelyDad

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Been wanting to make this thread for a minute but I assumed coli nikkas would rather sleep

He owe a lot to his producer LordFubu, he and Ant have basically created they own sound, one of the most original duos out right now

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ferg > all them other nikkas including Rocky.

Feel like Ferg is a better rapper than all of them, but he has 1 good album, 1 good mixtape, a horrendous second album, and a mediocre mixtape.

Been wanting to make this thread for a minute but I assumed coli nikkas would rather sleep

He owe a lot to his producer LordFubu, he and Ant have basically created they own sound, one of the most original duos out right now

Most def. They've created a really dope sound. Made me even peep Lord Fubu's instrumental albums and they're nice as well. May have like 5 of them.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I honestly never checked for Ant....just listened to a grip of these songs and this shyt is mid. What is standout or different about them traccs y'all postin....just sounds like halfass trap to me...his flow aint nun to write home bout neither:yeshrug:

Ferg had a spark when he started but he been garbage since after Trap Lord
Strive had like 5 good songs....everything else he has dropped has been pure trash....

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Testing is dope :ehh:

If you're a fan of shytty EDM and watered down sounding beats, no doubt :ehh:

I honestly never checked for Ant....just listened to a grip of these songs and this shyt is mid. What is standout or different about them traccs y'all postin....just sounds like halfass trap to me...his flow aint nun to write home bout neither:yeshrug:

Must be two different traps :manny: