Shout out to A$AP Ant for holding the Mob down instead of hitting up the runway...

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Most def. They've created a really dope sound. Made me even peep Lord Fubu's instrumental albums and they're nice as well. May have like 5 of them.
Yeah he been around he used to make a few beats for silk money from divine council
As a duo him and ant won't probably ever be on the radio or anything because they got such an underground sound but they making a nice lane for themselves

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
his production choices have been incredible for a little more than an a year now.
i love those floaty type of beats and he's found his delivery thats working for him.

Am I alone in liking Rocky's last album?

i liked about 3/4's of it.

i understood a lot of the criticism but it was quite over the top at the same time.
almost seemed like a couple people decided it was garbage and everybody ran with it. shyt, it felt like nobody really listened to it. just got lost in the shuffle of the Drake/Pusha shyt.

roll out was bad too.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that gucci sox song is a banger.

where can I find his latest mixtape?

edit: found it

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Nast??? Who the hell is Smookie :mjlol:??

ASAP Nast verse on Trillmatic, Nasty World or even that Ferg tape >>>>. In terms of cadence, delivery and bars. He is the 3rd best of the group. I mis wrote Smookie name. It’s Smooky MarGiella. IDK if he’s an offical member but he is the 4th best of the group. Stay 100 >>>>

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I thought it was mid Rocky being too experimental but I appreciated more after seeing the videos

Playing it safe is boring.

As far as being an artist I felt like he pushed it just far enough but not into that try hard 'artsy album' realm :yeshrug: