Shout out to Lyor Cohen for creating the Nipsey Hussle / Young Thug partnership

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This shyt bangs for real. Nipsey flow is so underrated to me. His voice is just the right amount of raspy dude was meant to be a rapper.

Who is mozzy? I been seeing his name popped up a lot

Sac town rapper, has been buzzing heavy in the bay for a minute, but he's started to get more recognition from national publications recently.

Biggest thing that hurts him is that he's got that bay area mentality of releasing hella albums, so new listeners don't know where to start. He's been on a run recently, fairly consistent, although I wouldn't be surprised if he's running himself thin.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sac town rapper, has been buzzing heavy in the bay for a minute, but he's started to get more recognition from national publications recently.

Biggest thing that hurts him is that he's got that bay area mentality of releasing hella albums, so new listeners don't know where to start. He's been on a run recently, fairly consistent, although I wouldn't be surprised if he's running himself thin.

I'm about to hit up youtube but if you're correct he's gonna burn his candle out before he really gets a chance to shine. Thats the only thing I hate about the digital age of music smh

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I'm about to hit up youtube but if you're correct he's gonna burn his candle out before he really gets a chance to shine. Thats the only thing I hate about the digital age of music smh

Honestly the high output is all about of the bay area work ethic. Look at Too Short, E40... Mac Dre solo AND Thizz Ent. releasing all those albums.. The Jacka (RIP).. a lot of the new bay area livewire rappers had the same mentality too Shady Nate HD etc. Crazy number of compilations, collaborative albums, features and solo albums.

He's from Sac but the two scenes always been very close.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly the high output is all about of the bay area work ethic. Look at Too Short, E40... Mac Dre solo AND Thizz Ent. releasing all those albums.. The Jacka (RIP).. a lot of the new bay area livewire rappers had the same mentality too Shady Nate HD etc. Crazy number of compilations, collaborative albums, features and solo albums.

He's from Sac but the two scenes always been very close.

Mac dre has too many cds which is why I haven't gotten into him

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Heard this earlier today, not really feeling it tho. Thug was hella weak. Now that "Thug Life" track they dropped a couple weeks ago is straight fire
:blessed:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
He explained in a interview once. Says its for promotion. He says the Red is the color that catches everyone's eyes so that's why he uses it a lot.
I get it...after thinking about it more so.. I always liked Nipsy reminded me of a next-gen Snoop dogg.. aslong as he stay true to himself and come out with good music im for it

Daps

Dam dropping knowledge I didn't think the high out put could hurt

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait..wasnt Nipsy hussle a crip a few years ago? like a rolling 60s ..now the guy has a cd cover looking like bloody mary..
Lol the fukkery

he's doing that for marketing reasons

I've seen an interview where he talked about how the color red is more noticeable on the shelves and what not

Even though thats smart, I'm surprised that he still did that though

cause I thought bloods and crips where super anal about the way they use words and colors

like they be replacing the letter B with C and C with B and what not lol smh

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps

I've seen an interview where he talked about how the color red is more noticeable on the shelves and what not

cause I thought bloods and crips where super anal about the way they use words and colors

Yeah me too, I mean I seen bloods use blue and crip use red a little, but i guess when I saw the cover just covered up red feat slime, I started thinking maybe something changed .. but they should be able to use any color they want if u ask me..but I dont make the rules up

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I love me some Nipsey, but I hate Young Thug's music:francis:. I hope he only does hooks on Nipsey tracks. He was straight on this though.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

When you solid and everybody know what hood you on it don't matter what colors you wear.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
For the 10000th time, if you are a crip you are not banned from every wearing the color red, having red colors in graphics, or anything like that. Same goes for bloods :snoop:

Nipsey is that dood.
I didnt say he cant bro...I just asked cuz i seen him on the song with slime..and wondered..u know out of towners dont know much unless they ask lol i feel the same u can wear whatever color u like
and gangs not even my movement right now.. I respect a man as they own..he good in my book regardless