Shout out to Lyor Cohen for creating the Nipsey Hussle / Young Thug partnership

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I didnt say he cant bro...I just asked cuz i seen him on the song with slime..and wondered..u know out of towners dont know much unless they ask lol i feel the same u can wear whatever color u like
and gangs not even my movement right now.. I respect a man as they own..he good in my book regardless

Money is money and neither of these two are 'active' anyways tho

The clear division in colors stopped along time ago when they started to realize a bunch of guys standing around in LA with all blue everything kind of draws a lot of attention.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Young thug is dope to me, I don't care much for sum the stuff he talk about.. but I like the style and the vocal tone harmony with the voice switching patterns
..I don't care about his lifestyle or what he does off camera...the brawd he showcases is bad as fukk tho he need to put her on some videos
where I come from, they judge a man based off the girl's they can attract.. and with a female like that he winning
HC4cO6e.jpg

The american dream is scarface...u can have anything in this world with money and power...shyt

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
LOL mybad ... shyt one more ... this nikka Thugga won ...thats crazy nikkas called em gay and he act gay but then pulled a Purple rain and got a bish that even Prince would of called fine ...shyt yeah Slime got that 1

10wk57q.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
For the 10000th time, if you are a crip you are not banned from every wearing the color red, having red colors in graphics, or anything like that. Same goes for bloods :snoop:

Nipsey is that dood.
When i was like 12 i went to a picnic, it was 111 and blocc crips, them nikkas had a baseball game at holly park. Some nikka was walking around with a throwback jordan jersey and some matching jays with a blue rag hanging out his pocket and nobody was fukking with him. shyt had me super :ohhh:.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
When i was like 12 i went to a picnic, it was 111 and blocc crips, them nikkas had a baseball game at holly park. Some nikka was walking around with a throwback jordan jersey and some matching jays with a blue rag hanging out his pocket and nobody was fukking with him. shyt had me super :ohhh:.

You are from the area, not sure how old you are but I remember when a lot of parents were shook to even let their kids walk around in those colors.