"Shut up (insert Canadian poster), you're Canadian" - thecoli

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why not post on a canadian forum then?
What the fukk does this mean? :mjlol: You're a cac tho. Black person: a lot of racism in this country. You: leave this country. Go somewhere else then. Sound familiar Todd? :francis:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
What the fukk does this mean? :mjlol: You're a cac tho. Black person: a lot of racism in this country. You: leave this country. Go somewhere else then. Sound familiar Todd? :francis:
Wanna bet your account I'm not?

And what I'm saying is if your country and its culture are so great then why are you on an American forum? I wouldn't go to a Japanese forum dominated by Japanese culture just to talk shyt to Japanese people about how much better my country is

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I've always said Canada > America though :jbhmm:

Well, they did elect that idiot Harper for no reason. But a "conservative" in Canada is a moderate here in the U.S.
Maybe Canada will just accept Washington, Oregon, and California into their nation?

Please :mjcry:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanna bet your account I'm not?

And what I'm saying is if your country and its culture are so great then why are you on an American forum? I wouldn't go to a Japanese forum dominated by Japanese culture just to talk shyt to Japanese people about how much better my country is

How is this an American forum?

:dwillhuh:

Basketball is a Canadian game with Canadian hoopers and other international players. Drake is the biggest rapper in the game. Shut up Dylan. :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Well, they did elect that idiot Harper for no reason. But a "conservative" in Canada is a moderate here in the U.S.
Maybe Canada will just accept Washington, Oregon, and California into their nation?

Please :mjcry:

Canada should just annex all the blue states, they're clearly not part of this country to begin with :yeshrug:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
What I've never understood is that Canada is racist and just as bad as America because there are too many white people. :mjlol: At least the white people aren't electing the likes of Trump.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I've never understood is that Canada is racist and just as bad as America because there are too many white people. :mjlol: At least the white people aren't electing the likes of Trump.

Dont be too certain. This is a global trend. In 2019 a similar candidate may be elected.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What'd they win?
We dont know for sure our prime minister is racist . Can you say the same about your president? Racism over here is hidden for the most part, last night showed that it's out in the open in Amerikka. Enjoy

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We dont know for sure our prime minister is racist . Can you say the same about your president? Racism over here is hidden for the most part, last night showed that it's out in the open in Amerikka. Enjoy
Breh that's not good either. Even if you get a sense of someone being racist, that's bad. Black people are fukked in North America period. None of us are winning