"Shut up (insert Canadian poster), you're Canadian" - thecoli

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh that's not good either. Even if you get a sense of someone being racist, that's bad. Black people are fukked in North America period. None of us are winning
I don't have a sense at all that he's racist but I can't know for sure, who knows what he says behind closed doors but I never got the impression that he hates my kind. Black americans cant say the same. How are black people fukked in Canada? :dwillhuh:. I can get stopped by a cop and not fear for my life. I go to NYC and it's a different story. I don't share your struggles. :hubie:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

3372221_o.gif
i clicked on the link out of curiosity to see what the requirements were and the site wouldn't load. :pachaha:after 5 mins the page finally loaded with this message at the top "You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience." americans are overloading their servers.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a sense at all that he's racist but I can't know for sure, who knows what he says behind closed doors but I never got the impression that he hates my kind. Black americans cant say the same. How are black people fukked in Canada? :dwillhuh:. I can get stopped by a cop and not fear for my life. I go to NYC and it's a different story. I don't share your struggles. :hubie:
You white? :ohhh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i clicked on the link out of curiosity to see what the requirements were and the site wouldn't load. :pachaha:after 5 mins the page finally loaded with and this message at the top "You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience." americans are overloading their servers.

:dead: Brehs really trying to flee the country and it's just Day 1

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You white? :ohhh:

:camby:

Let me rephrase what I said, I don't share ALL your struggles. Can't recall people at voting booth here chanting "We hate blacks". I feel bad for you guys more than anything.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Basketball was created by a Canadian and there's a Canadian team in the NBA that went to the ECF last season. CTEBall is dying and MLB? :mjlol:
In America cause Canada is full of unathletic dweebs :heh:
American based sports staying in America we cutting all streams :ufdup:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What I've never understood is that Canada is racist and just as bad as America because there are too many white people. :mjlol: At least the white people aren't electing the likes of Trump.

Canada definitely is racist but its not as bad as America....

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
How is this an American forum?

:dwillhuh:

Basketball is a Canadian game with Canadian hoopers and other international players. Drake is the biggest rapper in the game. Shut up Dylan. :snoop:
Drake partakes in an American music genre.

Basketball was invented on American soil. Go post on a forum with a .ca ending if your country is so great

Shut up cac

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake partakes in an American music genre.

Basketball was invented on American soil. Go post on a forum with a .ca ending if your country is so great

Shut up cac

Basketball was invented on American soil... ok sure...by a Canadian. You are so dumb Travis.