Sidechick Exposes NBA Player Zach Randolph (Slept With Over 100 Women In A Month)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She's currently 21 and her and Zach Randolph have been messing around since she was 18. She was one of his "main" chicks while he has a wife. He started "cheating" on his main chicks with girls that I'm guessing she/they didn't know about.

Him and his wife have known each other since high school and she knows about the cheating but stays cause ya know.. for the money and lifestyle!

She claims dude spiraled out of control and had no care for the type of chicks he fukked. He'd fukk like 100 different women in a month, go from hotel room to hotel room.. fat chicks, skinny chicks, ugly chicks.. didn't matter to him.

This is Zach Randolph by the way:

rANDOLPH.jpg

And the chick:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
All parties are adults...who the hell expected better of Zach Randolph :dwillhuh:... That nikka is grimey to his teammates....

Let them be whores...

The wife probably does know... She's a grown woman.... She can leave (and should) if she wants....

Who gives a shyt about any of them

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh, every day 3 next gals? I mean, I guess this was off season too?

I dunno, seemed like she swallowed his nut and his lies :yeshrug:
She said she saw it, not necessarily from his mouth. She didn't want him messing with anyone outside of his wife and his other "main" chicks.. he would leave at 5 in the morning and say he was going to get something to eat then wouldn't come back until the next day.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
All parties are adults...who the hell expected better of Zach Randolph :dwillhuh:... That nikka is grimey to his teammates....

Let them be whores...

The wife probably does know... She's a grown woman.... She can leave (and should) if she wants....

Who gives a shyt about any of them
No, the wife definitely knows. Side chick in the video said his wife told her that she hopes she dies a slow painful death. I think she wrote a letter don't remember.