Sidechick Exposes NBA Player Zach Randolph (Slept With Over 100 Women In A Month)

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
obligatory
Gu0h8.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
No, the wife definitely knows. Side chick in the video said his wife told her that she hopes she dies a slow painful death. I think she wrote a letter don't remember.

Of course she knows... But she chooses to stay...
How anyone can play with their mental, emotional, and physical health by knowingly subjecting themselves to torture is beyond me.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh, every day 3 next gals? I mean, I guess this was off season too?

I dunno, seemed like she swallowed his nut and his lies :yeshrug:
Who knows. I don't know about 3 per day every day

but it totally has to depend on where you are.

i can see that happening in place like south beach if you're zach randolph and that's all ur doing all day all night...trying to get p*ssy.

maybe 2-3. u can definitely smash more than 1 ho per day if you balling like that. who knows he coulda been paying bytches and shyt

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Zach Randolph was a square type of dude.. his mannerisms and body language on the court. He isn't very vocal and seems like a chill quiet type of dude.. but he out here doing the most damage.
you must not have seen the cribs episode when had that big ole six point star on his pool table and a picture of larry hoover :pachaha:

that dude is a Goon who simply happened to win the genetic lottery :ld:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I thought Zach Randolph was a square type of dude.. his mannerisms and body language on the court. He isn't very vocal and seems like a chill quiet type of dude.. but he out here doing the most damage.
Hell nah :mjlol: Z-Bo is one of the last real nikkas in the league. He'll yoke a nikka up if he has to. The nikka look like the Grizzlies logo anyway, nothing soft about dude :russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
you must not have seen the cribs episode when had that big ole six point star on his pool table and a picture of larry hoover :pachaha:

that dude is a Goon who simply happened to win the genetic lottery :ld:
Nah.. I ain't see it.