Simp of the year contender goes to this guy who shares his wife with everybody

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:gucci: GMB gang, come explain this.

4724.jpg

It was the hardest thing I’d ever had to say to my husband, Marc. Three years ago, I sat down and told him: “The idea of having sex just with you for the next 40 years – I can’t do it any more.” But I had come to realise that my life was built around something I didn’t believe in: monogamy.

We had been together for 12 years and had two children, now nine and seven. I love being a mother and I set the bar high from the start – cloth nappies and cooking from scratch. But I needed something more in my emotional and sexual life.

Marc’s reaction was remarkable; he agreed to support me and open our marriage to other partners, although it wasn’t really what he wanted. We started counselling to try to identify the best of what we had, to save it and protect it. Sex is a big part of a relationship, but it is only a part. We didn’t want it to scupper us.

I now have a partner of two years, Andrea. We work as a couple, but we also have sex with friends. He’s the only partner I have introduced to my children. I love Andrea and I’m very lucky to have him, but I don’t want to live with him – we both value our solitude too much. He and I can flirt with other people and ask for their number, but I still feel jealous sometimes. He went away with another woman and, yes, it was difficult.

:picard: In short, she wants to whore around trying different penises while hubby and her side piece stay home with the kids. Selfish ass.

‘Discovering my true sexual self’: why I embraced polyamory

Edit: They going in on her in the comment section :lolbron:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
So... cuckolding? A lot of cacs are low key into letting their wives get their backs blown out by other dudes. I've heard stories.
Low key? During the Antebellum era they was ordering they wives to have sex with slaves in front of them. They get off on this shyt.