Simp of the year contender goes to this guy who shares his wife with everybody

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
fukk....Imagine the dream she sold him when she met him...

fukk....Imagine the dream she sold him when he proposed to her taking those vows...

All that is gone after those kids were birthed and she got that home, bag, or w/e....

and HE STAYED.:lolbron:

You also know she was out in those streets when she was married now she just came with it because she knows he isn't a man who is dominant in ANY fashion.:wow:

You know I am 39 and was only married once...I LITERALLY couldn't afford to get married and get divorced financially...nor could I get married then get the Game switched up.:hhh:

I dunno man...marrige is a wonderful thing but in this day and age....................You are literally risking your financial future and happiness. :francis:

But could you IMAGINE her self righteousness if he stepped out to find another female partner younger and more cooperative than she is? :mjlol:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I have this girl as a friend on Facebook who's the alternative, goth type. She lives with her high school sweetheart and they might as well be married. However, they are in an open relationship. I can respect it, it's a little weird to me, but ight. They both fukk with it, it's whatever.

BUT

She is really, really open about this shyt. She posts more about her other sexual partners than her own boyfriend and gasses them the hell up. Almost every other day she talks about catching the gaze of another man, flirting, and how she's excited about her date. The other week she posted about how they were so loud, they were woke up the neighbors. That couldn't be my girl. In no way. I knew that shyt wasn't for me and after seeing her posts, I really know that shyt aint for me. I couldn't be chillin in the living room while some other dude is fukkin the shyt out of my girl upstairs. :gucci:. The poor guy doesn't even get bytches apparently. She once made a post trying to hype him up to other women because he can't pull girls due to his lack of confidence.

That shyt could never be me :francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
White folks nevet came up to you to fukk their wife? It happens to me 2x in my life. 1st time I found out after they left the 2nd time I knew why they were talking to me but I had to pass. Not into that type of stuff. :francis:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
Shes going to ruin the relationship with her husband. She clearly states that her husband did not want this but, he did it for her. He is going to grow to resent her and at some point when his feelings of resentment get strong enough he will either leave or hurt her. Its sad that shes also showing this kind of dysfunction to her kids. Polygamy only works when it something that both parties wanted from the start. It doesn't work when one person wants it and the other person is just along out of obligation. People should stop thinking of only themselves when they start relationships.

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I always assumed that cuckolding was/is just another form of femdom.I think that those dudes lowkey like that they're being dominated into watching a breh smash their wives/girlfriends.I dont judge and if you are onboard for such an arrangement,more power to you but you have to realise that she will never respect you as a man ...ever.....

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Theres gotta be some law where you dont gotta pay alimony if she cheats

Him not divorcing that hoe means hes into it. Forget watersports......

Buddy like snowsports :scust: