Since when are blacks too nice and forgiving to other races

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I keep seeing this narrative on thecoli that too many black people in America are too soft and forgiving and let non'blacks get away with too much.This is news to me because growing up most non blacks were scared of black people. Most white people were scared to even look at black people the wrong way and I graduated back in 2008 so it wasn't that long ago. It's like black people will be criticized for anything they do. If a white person is racist to a black person and the black person doesn't do anything he'll be called soft but if he reacts then you'll have some blacks and non blacks criticizing him.Some of ya'll act as if the Detroit, LA, Ferguson and other riots involving black people never happened.This is something I just wanted to get off my chest. I'm also at my brother's drinking Crown Royal so maybe it's The Crown talkin.:jawalrus:

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs live in a world of their own. Black people forgiving? :mjlol:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
nikkas not soft, being out here on and off you notice certain truths in reality see alot of younger bros they just take they anger out on eachother instead of the racist power structures that placed us in the division.
Hence why non melinated folks feel they have a upper hand to make weak ass statements like "b-b-b-but black people too forgiving."
:francis::stopitslime::stopitslime:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Because we are. If other groups actually riot they move the earth. When we do only the air does.

If you say something bad about jews, your whole world will crumble

Meanwhile folks outta here talking reckless bout black folks and still maintaining high positions of power

Daps
We are more forgiving to others at times than our own.

Fact is many blacks are docile towards White's and cape for other race's too much

Were nice people and inclusive people by nature. But it seems folks of other races have took advantage of that kindness.

I thinky now the focous should be on us and not anyone else.

The other races have benifitted off us too long.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Because we are. If other groups actually riot they move the earth. When we do only the air does.

Meanwhile folks outta here talking reckless bout black folks and still maintaining high positions of power
Thats is on the macrp level

If you mess with some random brothers on a random night they are going to laugh you off.

Other races are jokes to us

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I dare any of you go to a group of nikkas and call them soft, we will stomp your cac ass out! :russ:
Ok cool you doing that to a judge or senator who makes laws destroying our communities or dishes out beyond excessive sentences to fill prison quotas

:ld:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Thats is on the macrp level

If you mess with some random brothers on a random night they are going to laugh you off.

Other races are jokes to us
Nah i'm not talking about that in fact that's a given. Im talking about shyt like a racist department head refusing to employ us meanwhile feigning ignorance as if race wasn't a deciding factor in their hiring decision

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it comes from our people always being willing to take other races/cultures agendas as ours. When they don't do the same.

Doesn't help when shyt pop off you got people families talking bout they forgive a random cac

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

See what I'm talking about? Living in a world of their own. Can you provide examples of the bolded you mentioned above?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
See what I'm talking about? Living in a world of their own. Can you provide examples of the bolded you mentioned above?
Nah i'm not talking about that in fact that's a given. Im talking about shyt like a racist department head refusing to employ us meanwhile feigning ignorance as if race wasn't a deciding factor in their hiring decision