Since when are blacks too nice and forgiving to other races

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What a lot of people don't know is in LA what we used to do to the Mexicans in the 80s amd early 90s was dead wrong straight bully tactics, clowning on paisas and jumping random Mexican for no reason.

nikkas will ignore it happened and cry about the reverse happening now that they have the numbers. But I will never forget being in middle school and shaking my head, that shyt happened point blank period.

That time many mexicans were jumping into 18st for protection. Wasn't a week could go by when you didn't see an initiation. Fast forward and 18 controls geer gangs old neighborhood. That and they snitched low key and got them up out of there.

They tried to take the jungle but they weren't ready. Them nikkas built from a different cloth:mjlol:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Nah i'm not talking about that in fact that's a given. Im talking about shyt like a racist department head refusing to employ us meanwhile feigning ignorance as if race wasn't a deciding factor in their hiring decision.
No offense, but that is pathetic

Daps
What a lot of people don't know is in LA what we used to do to the Mexicans in the 80s amd early 90s was dead wrong straight bully tactics, clowning on paisas and jumping random Mexican for no reason.

nikkas will ignore it happened and cry about the reverse happening now that they have the numbers. But I will never forget being in middle school and shaking my head, that shyt happened point blank period.

That time many mexicans were jumping into 18st for protection. Wasn't a week could go by when you didn't see an initiation. Fast forward and 18 controls geer gangs old neighborhood. That and they snitched low key and got them up out of there.

They tried to take the jungle but they weren't ready. Them nikkas built from a different cloth:mjlol:
In the low bottoms, people used to drag Mexicans out of cars, beat them up and drag them down the street. Grown ass men used to rob Mexican kids simply making grocery runs for their mothers. Hang Out Boys, 55Bunch and Barrio Mojados had their numbers grow like wildfire during this time. Did the eses dirty. Sucks that people who weren’t even alive during this time have to inherit that beef tho

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
In the low bottoms, people used to drag Mexicans out of cars, beat them up and drag them down the street. Grown ass men used to rob Mexican kids simply making grocery runs for their mothers. Hang Out Boys, 55Bunch and Barrio Mojados had their numbers grow like wildfire during this time. Did the eses dirty. Sucks that people who weren’t even alive during this time have to inherit that beef tho
My nikka i remember elementary kids waiting in front of la cienaga elementary for the bus to drop us middle schoolers off and swarms of black kids just stealing on random swagless Mexicans for fun and them not swinging back out of fear their older brothers were crips. I could see the dread in their faces as we neared our stop and these little kids would be waiting for them.

If it were reversed wed scream racism

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
also tired of nikkas saying we just lay down to Mexican gangs.

They pick their fights wisely.

Show me any of the power house gangs that's beefing with mexicans excluding ecc. And that's cause f13 hellaaaaaas deep. Deepest gang in the city which is why it made news.

They not beefing with the 60s, swans, none of the main dogs. When the numbers don't favor they lay hella low.

Black gangs on the other hand will be small as hell and bring noise to one of the biggest gangs like 18 no hesitation

What you don't know is after 18 gave westside crips the business they tried the bloods not knowing the bloods way more organized and cut throat and gave them that work, it was a slaughter. Shiet now a days rollin 20s and bitties be stomping on their turf with impunity. All that shyt practically a blood hood now. But won't no one point that out.

Daps
My nikka i remember elementary kids waiting in front of la cienaga elementary for the bus to drop us middle schoolers off and swarms of black kids just stealing on random swagless Mexicans for fun and them not swinging back out of fear their older brothers were crips. I could see the dread in their faces as we neared our stop and these little kids would be waiting for them.

If it were reversed wed scream racism
similar shyt did happen to black people at the hands of Italians and Irish in NYC/Philadelphia/Boston

However Mexican families are more close knit so their memories run longer. There are probably Mexicans sitting around at Christmas today telling stories of shyt that happened to them back in the day to their nieces and nephews.

Gotta be careful fukking with people when they’re vulnerable, never know what they’re gonna be in the future

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

We show as much love as we do hate. Mexican don’t they ride with whites that show them nothing but hate

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It kind of seems this way when you have stories of black people having to be the bigger person in situations where we experience racism. Every story you see with black folk forgiving people for their racism they say something like bringing the country together like it's our responsibility to turn the other cheek and you have WS like Joe Walsh who would've hated a guy like Martin Luther King Jr. using this softened image of King to push Black people to be more passive and of course there are the black Christians who believe they have to forgive and pray for bigots. That's where that perception comes from.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
We show as much love as we do hate. Mexican don’t they ride with whites that show them nothing but hate
That alliance formed because of peg leg Morgan. A mafioso from east los. Its a loose alliance and cacs aren't stupid they know they couldn't allow themselves to be enemies wit such a large entity. It was strategic on both pegs side and the CAC side. Make no mistake the surenos check them from time to time. cacs were getting beat in level 2 and 3 yards for a year for some fukk shyt they pulled.

Nortenos and blacks are cool. But again its loose. Its not so lovey dovey as the media makes it. Its more of a solid agreement if war happens. But they not eating off each other plates. Never that homie.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can somewhat understand the sentiment.

You got killer cops and clowns like George Zimmerman walking around like it ain't shyt, meanwhile a lot of ignorant brothers want to fight other black men over dumb shyt.

But it's not so much a matter of being soft as it is a crabs-in-a-bucket mentality.