@Skeetsinternal; you have been warned!

stave

Superstar
Daps
Don't want to derail this thread, but this is the same exact story of my 3rd great grandfather.... only the authorities found him kicking the head down an alley way like a soccer ball.

The head was of a white minister.

In 1863. :wow:

He was white huh :mjpls:

:bryan: hope he bushed that chick

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This.

Didn't this same shyt happen not to long ago and in the same place or am I tripping?

Yeah there was a thread a couple weeks ago

Indian guy showed up to the police station holding a bag with his wife's head inside

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
latest

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I had seen this shyt like a month ago on a different board. nikkas late and he beheaded the nikka for talking about his moms not his wife.

A 28-year-old man in Karnataka’s Mandya district beheaded his friend and surrendered to the police along with the severed head on Saturday, The Hindu reported. The man, Pashupathi, has been arrested.

“We are investigating the incident, but the accused and the victim, Girish, were good friends,” said Mandya Superintendent of Police Shivaprakash Devaraj, according to The News Minute. Devaraj said Pashupathi walked into the police station in Malavalli in blood-soaked clothes with the severed head around 10.15 am on Saturday.

According to the police, Pashupathi and Girish lived in nearby Chikkabagilu village. “He [Pashupathi] informed the police officials that Girish spoke ill of his mother, which triggered a fight between the two,” Devaraj said.