Skincare/Beauty/Haircare Random Thoughts

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
care free curl gold instant activator is the goat product.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I let them put some Chanel Beige foundation on me, it matches well but I’m gonna try this sample they also have me to make sure. I made a commitment to start wearing makeup more often, I have so much and use so little of it. This shyt ain’t cheap

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Not sure what convinced me to experiment in a winter month with less product but my sage advice is don't.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not an expert by any means but I use Tea tree oil ,a loofah, Toner a couple times a week and Pond's mositurizing cream

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ladies,

Favorite shower gel?
Favorite facial cleanser?
Fragrance for spring / summer (besides Gucci floral)
Favorite lotion?

Favorite Shower Gel: I don't always stick to a brand, but a particular kind of scent. I like body washes with a mixture of vanilla/almond or lavender/jasmine. I use the body wash after black soap.

Favorite Facial Cleanser: I typically go for Cetaphil. A couple of times a week I exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub, followed by Biore Charcoal Face Wash. This combo brings out the natural sheen in my skin.

Favorite Spring/Summer Fragrances: Idole Nectar, Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle, and Bvlgari Crystalline. These are very feminine, memorable scents that linger.

Favorite Lotion: If I am layered with body oil, perfume, etc, I use unscented lotion. When working with my natural body chemistry, Nivea is my lotion of choice.

Edited to add: Versace Bright Crystal is another great fragrance that is appropriate for the spring/summer.

Last edited:
Daps
Brehettes yall got an electrical face scrubber of some sort to recommend to a breh? :patrice:

i don't currently don't use one but the gworls i watch seem to be on the foreo at the moment

Daps
anybody else hittin up the sephora sale? why i tried to reup on my laura mercier tinted moisterizer and they sold out on the first few hours. lol, i used to think my skin was a different unique shade but i think this confirms i'm just a basic beige bish 😓

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
anybody else hittin up the sephora sale? why i tried to reup on my laura mercier tinted moisterizer and they sold out on the first few hours. lol, i used to think my skin was a different unique shade but i think this confirms i'm just a basic beige bish 😓
I’m sitting out as I have made God knows how many purchases since my bday in February. However, I’m still eyeing the Haus Labs blush in Watermelon Bliss and Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Dreams quad. I have over 50 blushes and nearly 200 palettes so I don’t need them.

Daps
I’m sitting out as I have made God knows how many purchases since my bday in February. However, I’m still eyeing the Haus Labs blush in Watermelon Bliss and Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk Dreams quad. I have over 50 blushes and nearly 200 palettes so I don’t need them.

girl! i know you are serving hecka looks lol. my go to look is giving just skin so i rarely do blush and eyeshadow. i also got shani dardens retinol, a caudalie mask, and the ordinary glycolic acid toner.... the trendy skin care lol

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
girl! i know you are serving hecka looks lol. my go to look is giving just skin so i rarely do blush and eyeshadow. i also got shani dardens retinol, a caudalie mask, and the ordinary glycolic acid toner.... the trendy skin care lol
No ma’am! Moment of Truth: I have a collector mindset, so I tend to go ham. My collection started in 2020 and I have been going nonstop. I’m trying to simmer down. Like you, I’m a skin person, but Covid got me into blushes, highlighters, and shadows. I don’t even wear them that much, smh.

And ooh nice choices! Have you tried the retinol before? That interests me because I’m dealing with hyperpigmentation from hormonal acne. Not much, but it’s bothersome and I like to go makeup free most days.