Sly and Muhammad Ali , a lesson on staying on code

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
You can't be taken seriously in any thread concerning Black folk being on code because you spend the vast majority of your days acting like white women are Manna from Heaven online. This isn't the thread for you, breh.

Thread is for me cause Sly is one of my favorite artists

I don’t care what you think of me, your opinion is just that, your opinion. That’s nice

Bruh, you’ve been in threads giving props to PAWGs before too

Stop the bullshyt Billy, lol

That’s what a funny to me, when some of y’all get so anti PAWG that you forget you’ve been in threads where you’ve given props to PAWGs before

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony lmao!

Yes the irony.

Because im sure you dont interupt the discourse in your pawg/paag threads to call coli brehs out for their fake militancy. But today you decided to perform a pre emptive strike before anybody even showed up. Why,what triggered you to behave this way? Thats that pale spirit using you as a conduit to speak through. Its the same spirit that was probably moving through Sly. But im not here to judge,just get yourself back in alignment through fasting and celibacy:respect:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt

I am who I am, a pawger

I ain’t one these fake Huey P. Newton one minute and then a thomas sowell the next

A good majority of TLR be on that fake shyt; they say one thing in one thread and the turn around be in some other shyt in another thread

Clown shyt, lol
Let fix that for you :mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Thread is for me cause Sly is one of my favorite artists

I don’t care what you think of me, your opinion is just that, your opinion. That’s nice

Bruh, you’ve been in threads giving props to PAWGs before too

Stop the bullshyt Billy, lol

That’s what a funny to me, when some of y’all get so anti PAWG that you forget you’ve been in threads where you’ve given props to PAWGs before

Sly is dope but no one is above criticism.

And what I stated about you is not an opinion. The bulk of your posts is white women worship. This is irrefutable fact.

And I don't worship white women. I may drop in a thread and see a nice looking white woman and state that she's a good looking woman here and there but I never fawn over them. I'm above that.

And it's become clear that "militant" is now the word y'all call posters on here that call out y'all cac worship.

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Sly is dope but no one is above criticism.

And what I stated about you is not an opinion. The bulk of your posts is white women worship. This is irrefutable fact.

And I don't worship white women. I may drop in a thread and see a nice looking white women and state that she's a good looking women here and there but I never fawn over them. I'm above that.

And it's become clear that "militant" is now the word y'all call posters on here that call out y'all cac worship.

True and I never said he was

I even called out his drug addict ways

Never said you worship white women

I said give props

But it’s all good, I got no beef with you or anything for that matter

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Yes the irony.

Because im sure you dont interupt the discourse in your pawg/paag threads to call coli brehs out for their fake militancy. But today you decided to perform a pre emptive strike before anybody even showed up. Why,what triggered you to behave this way? Thats that pale spirit using you as a conduit to speak through. Its the same spirit that was probably moving through Sly. But im not here to judge,just get yourself back in alignment through fasting and celibacy:respect:

Lmao whatever you say bruh

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
True and I never said he was

I even called out his drug addict ways

Never said you worship white women

I said give props

But it’s all good, I got no beef with you or anything for that matter

I have no beef with you and never have. When you're not worshipping white women you're one of the better posters on here. I just don't understand why you would want to defend Sly here when he's clearly dusted out and being off code in that clip.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I have no beef with you and never have. When you're not worshipping white women you're one of the better posters on here. I just don't understand why you would want to defend Sly here when he's clearly dusted out and being off code in that clip.

Thank you. Like wise.

I could just see this thread being used as propaganda because it's been posted before on here, for similar reasons

Sly just had a different view point from Ali, that's all. Wasn't nothing wrong with what Sly Stone said.

Whether he was high in that interview or not, I'm not entirely sure, the chances are he was because around that time Sly was doing PCP and freebasing heavily

Sly had a major drug problem. That is a well known fact. I mentioned and acknowledged. No denying that at all.

Great to hear he's conquered that beast and has moved on in life.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You made the thread talmbout how mad you were…
I didn’t speak on anyone else, or say anything that made me a fake militant

And no one else had replied yet

So just commenting on something makes you a fake militant?

Y’all dudes are full of shyt and deeply unserious

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t speak on anyone else, or say anything that made me a fake militant

And no one else had replied yet

So just commenting on something makes you a fake militant?

Y’all dudes are full of shyt and deeply unserious
I wasn’t necessarily talking about you when I made the comment, but you feel like I was…I wonder why? :jbhmm:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Fake militants! Dur dur dur says more about yall

Ain’t no one even said nothing yet

They know dude was on some bullshyt in this clip and instead of acknowledging it and letting it be, they're deflecting to criticizing other Coli posters based on some imaginary argument they made up in their head.

Celebrity worship is a MF.