Sly and Muhammad Ali , a lesson on staying on code

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ali over here talking about reparations for black people and this dude interrupting him and talking about changing the colors of the American flag.

This is why we gotta more careful about who we choose to prop up and platform. Some folks are too unserious and uninformed for certain discussions.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's funny you posted this. This interview has been on my mind for a couple of days now. I think I heard a Sly and the Family stone song recently and that put this back on my mind. Ali was looking at Sly like :gucci:

But Sly aint the only one like this. There's a lot of us who do this mess.
koons...really just uneducated people.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Ali a better man than I because if I was him I would have called him a dumb bumbling c00n junkie whos doing the white mans bidding and dared him to jump fly. Those who don’t listen must feel, when he told Ali to get his hand out his face Ali should have open handed slapped him on national tv and dared him to do anything. If you wanna act like a c00n imma treat you like one :ufdup:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ali a better man than I because if I was him I would have called him a dumb bumbling c00n junkie whos doing the white mans bidding and dared him to jump fly. Those who don’t listen must feel, when he told Ali to get his hand out his face Ali should have open handed slapped him on national tv and dared him to do anything. If you wanna act like a c00n imma treat you like one :ufdup:

He showed great restraint, but he knew that him getting angry and slapping him was exactly what those white hosts would've wanted. I don't have the energy to entertain blacks who just trying to show out for white folks. You just gotta walk away because they not worth the time.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Sly: "Imma change the color of the flag :obama:...""

Ali:
fed-up.gif