• Pass

• Brizz Rawsteen

Results are only viewable after voting.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I to this day don't understand the Brizz praise. He's not terrible or nothing like that, but 5 minutes after every battle I watch of this dude I've forgotten everything that he's said. Nothing resonates with me from him, his breath control is the worst in the game outside of Big T and his material is really is like Tay Roc mixed with Tink, but without the Tay Roc swag or the Tink level shock value.

I guess I'm just missing it with this dude.

Btw, fukk Trump. Doesn't have anything to do with this battle, but it's the motto for the next four so I might as well get it going now.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I to this day don't understand the Brizz praise. He's not terrible or nothing like that, but 5 minutes after every battle I watch of this dude I've forgotten everything that he's said. Nothing resonates with me from him, his breath control is the worst in the game outside of Big T and his material is really is like Tay Roc mixed with Tink, but without the Tay Roc swag or the Tink level shock value.

I guess I'm just missing it with this dude.

Btw, fukk Trump. Doesn't have anything to do with this battle, but it's the motto for the next four so I might as well get it going now.
Yep..Came to watch this battle to get my mind off that bullshyt election
Brizz won..He can be dangerous if he adds for variations to his bars..He delivers all of his bars the same exact way 9 minutes straight

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yep..Came to watch this battle to get my mind off that bullshyt election
Brizz won..He can be dangerous if he adds for variations to his bars..He delivers all of his bars the same exact way 9 minutes straight

Van Jones >>>> this battle. They could a Don Demarco'd this shyt here.

Definitely don't want to hijack the thread with political shyt though, so that's the last ill speak on the election in here people.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Pass so trash to me, NyQuil raps :yawn:

edit: Brizz cooked him, actually brought some bars with him.

'You battled Iron & Hollow, boy that's a weak act to follow
I got a Hollow in the Iron, he get a rematch tomorrow'

Haaaaard!

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This Hollow shyt is amazing, he clearly lost to Pass.
:heh:

Pass has never beat Hollow in any poll ever, even going back to the original one in the rapmusic OTBVA when the battle first dropped :heh:

Ignore his dikk riders, they gon' hype him up like he tough
He'll rhyme "Hollow" with "swallow" and they'll be like "Whooh!… How does he write this stuff?"

Battle was literally over there, as Pass then went on to spit four rounds of name flips with the West Coast crowd like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::whoo::whoo::whoo::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::blessed::blessed::blessed: