SMACK/URL presents: Pass vs Brizz Rawsteen

Who Won?

• Pass

• Brizz Rawsteen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I knew nikkas would shyt on Pass on his debut on URL. I'm still ridin' with him even if his last few showings aside from the JC weren't that great.
Brizz 2-1 or 3-0, he did his thing. Finally, muthafukkas will give Brizz a win and not bullshyt him on it when it came to Verb, Suge, Roc, or DNA. Yeah, I know you're gonna be like "but Brizz lost to them and blah blah blah". *AFM voice* fukk that shyt, b. Brizz been showing up in his battles and the only time he gets a win is against someone who the URL crowd isn't particularly familiar with.
Ah whatever, man. And fukk Trump. I've been mad as fukk today.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Pass has never beat Hollow in any poll ever, even going back to the original one in the rapmusic OTBVA when the battle first dropped :heh:

Ignore his dikk riders, they gon' hype him up like he tough
He'll rhyme "Hollow" with "swallow" and they'll be like "Whooh!… How does he write this stuff?"

Battle was literally over there, as Pass then went on to spit four rounds of name flips with the West Coast crowd like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::whoo::whoo::whoo::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::blessed::blessed::blessed:
Yes, amazing writing by Hollow. That shyt ended Pass's career. Hollow is always ending people's careers. After someone battles Hollow, you just look at them differently. :yawn:

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
i got Brizz winning every round. not a body, but i can't name a round Pass clearly took...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew nikkas would shyt on Pass on his debut on URL. I'm still ridin' with him even if his last few showings aside from the JC weren't that great.
Brizz 2-1 or 3-0, he did his thing. Finally, muthafukkas will give Brizz a win and not bullshyt him on it when it came to Verb, Suge, Roc, or DNA. Yeah, I know you're gonna be like "but Brizz lost to them and blah blah blah". *AFM voice* fukk that shyt, b. Brizz been showing up in his battles and the only time he gets a win is against someone who the URL crowd isn't particularly familiar with.
he clearly lost to Verb and Suge tho lol especially Verb

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we just gonna hate on Pass like he aint been around a decade plus without Smack help huh brehs :stopitslime:

He had plenty dope battles. :martin:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we just gonna hate on Pass like he aint been around a decade plus without Smack help huh brehs :stopitslime:

He had plenty dope battles. :martin:

Pass has been lazy for a LONNNNNNGGG time. He was B Magic before B Magic. The talent was always there but he's been on cruise control for the last 5-6 years. It seemed like the fans believed in him more than he believed in himself.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
People think Brizz lost to DNA :dwillhuh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this now, the Al Capone cigarillos guy almost got a Don Demarco :russ:

Pass first is good, but stumbles and pauses sound infinity worse coming from flow & wordplay guys like Verb and Pass.

Brizz first name flip is FUEGO. We've heard a 10,000 Pass name flips and somehow this one seems completely original.

Lmao I had to pause the battle to go watch Suge smacking Brizz hat off.

Interesting how they both brought back a little bit of that Grind Time feel with the comedy, but Brizz pulled it off better.

Overall dope battle, but could have been a lot doper without all the talking in the crowd.

Brizz clear 3-0, Pass was slept on, but he didn't come close to winning.

This small room Brizz is so crazy, who knows if he'll ever be able to duplicate this feel on a stage.

Brizz vs Diz in a small room out West would be ridiculous.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This audio

IQSK4Qy.gif