SMH: Family of victim of Cleveland gunman Steve Stephens forgives him

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
That nikka Steve Stephens just commited that but check this out :snoop:

His family have said they all “forgive” the fugitive gunman who filmed the random attack and then posted a chilling video on Facebook.

Mr Godwin's daughter, Tonya Godwin-Baines, said: "Each one of us forgives the killer, the murderer.

"We want to wrap our arms around him."

She said she will be haunted by the footage of her dad's death because of the "fear in his eyes".

Another son, Robert Godwin Jr, said: "Steve, I forgive you ... I'm not happy [with] what you did but I forgive you," CNN-affiliate WJW reported.

Eight-year-old son of OAP shot dead by Cleveland Facebook gunman gives heartbreaking tribute

Churchgoers take this L :camby:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would that be an 'L'? They get on with their lives while the killer is either tormented in Hell for eternity............or not.

Either way, he's dead.

What good is holding a grudge against a dead man?

:jbhmm:

Be a naive.coli poster that believes heaven and hell actually exist in the afterlife brehs

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
If he was still alive then I'd see how silly it would be to forgive him

But Dude's dead. What else can you do? Probably didn't want to spend the rest of their lives with hate in their heart and forgiving helps them move on :yeshrug:

If this was a cac cop who is still going to live comfortably after killing their relative and they forgave him then i'd definitely be against that :francis: