SMH: Family of victim of Cleveland gunman Steve Stephens forgives him

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
If he was still alive then I'd see how silly it would be to forgive him

But Dude's dead. What else can you do? Probably didn't want to spend the rest of their lives with hate in their heart and forgiving helps them move on :yeshrug:

If this was a cac cop who is still going to live comfortably after killing their relative and they forgave him then i'd definitely be against that :francis:
Either I'm late or it just came out that the killer killed himself. Them forgiving him was earlier today or maybe yesterday If i'm not mistaken :francis:

Certain things are just not even remotely eligible for forgiveness, and this one ranks pretty high :birdman:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Because they watch a lot of dumb movies that glorify revenge and think it's cool.
Buncha Bleeding heart Pussies man....Talking bout movies and shyt.....aint nothin that can be done now smh... But forgiveness is a token characteristic of the weak smh....talking bout movies glorifying revenge.

Hate you bytch nikkas some times man frfr

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
you really shouldn't judge them without knowing how they feel. I've been in the same situation and done the same.

holding that much hate In your heart can be maddening especially if you know you're never gonna get "retribution" against the dude so it ends up pointless :manny:

edit: I'm not religious :whoa: