Snap Dogg Disses Chiraq's Lil Jojo "fukk Jojo, bytch Ass, Ima Shoot A Video On His Gravesite"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Crine....I don't to come to that shytty ignorant ass city bruh. I'm trying to get it of New Orleans myself why would I want to visit the same dumbass hood shyt, I'm sick and tired of carrying hammers here just to pick up my damn son or to stop at a gas station in case nikkas run up or carjack. nikka fukk the hood it too too many black men:dame:

fukk all that "Opps" shyt son. Smart nikkas trying to Get money, don't show it, and stay out the way. I'm trying to move to the quiet burbs one day away from them nigggas :sas2:
Is it really that bad?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Surprised no one has done a video on someones grave site yet, I guess chicago is not as bad as I thought. :ehh:

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all be hating. Snap Dogg is actually pretty tight. He's similar to Snoop Dogg but when he raps instead of spelling his name out S-N-DOUBLE-O-P, he spells it S-N-A-P.... Oh and he also finger snaps on every bar.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

The lil Jojo line is on the second verse

This beat is fire tho can't lie:whoo:

And bruh was so damn disrespectful on both verses:gucci:

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Is it really that bad?
I hear shooting outside everynight here and I fukking hate it.
on thanksgiving day they had 2 shootings within 15 minutes. One a block from my house, the other like 10 blocks. A few months ago someone did a drive by on a cop sitting in the car, last week a 11 year old raped a younger girl in the apartments so yea...
Middle school kids in New Orleans had "choppas" (aks and ars) and cutting the stock off to aks a to make "baby cuttas" (drakos) a good 14 years Early back in 2003ish when other city's was on glocks only. When the national guard checked homes when it flooded they said ppl had more assault rifles in homes then hand guns.

It's definitely not bad as it as a few years ago thank god but yea parts are bad. Not Chicago bad tho

Last edited: