Snap Dogg Disses Chiraq's Lil Jojo "fukk Jojo, bytch Ass, Ima Shoot A Video On His Gravesite"

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Background on Lil Jojo

Lil Jojo rode by Chief Keef affiliate Lil Reese's House, while Lil Reese was showing his father a car he just bought.
Lil Jojo and his friends screamed insults, Lil Reese replies "I'mma kill you" Jojo was dead 8 hours later.

Afterwards dozen's of bodies dropped in retaliation, Jojo was extremely popular and grew more so in death, many people started claiming "Jojo World".

For Snap Dogg to diss him is brazen as hell to do, he better not do any Chicago shows anytime soon.

He actually dissed Jojo because Snap is beefing with Rico Recklezz who was good friends with Lil Jojo, and Rico Recklezz consistently disrespects Snap Dogg's dead twin brother.

Snap Dogg vs Rico Recklezz: New Rico Reckless "SNAPPY" (Snap Dogg Diss) "20 Shots And Your A-- Missed"

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I'm going to take a reference I got from a boxden user "we don't need GOON DAILY updates" No one gives one fukk about Goon associates that aren't relevant. You just clog the board with that, please keep it away from here. Thank you.

First,snap dogg. Second you have this background story that sounds like something from a narration of some generic straight to dvd hood movie. My dude, no one gives a fukk about him and they don't give a fukk about Lil Jojo. Don't ever post about "Snap Dogg" again. You are one n done on this subject, close it up.

Jesus christ, these forums never stop clogging the boards with nonsense that has little or nothing to do with the music or the players involved. smarten up @WEED Some of you need to get the ban hammer. Because you never learn & you would learn quick if you got a ban hammer down on your head.

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm going to take a reference I got from a boxden user "we don't need GOON DAILY updates" No one gives one fukk about Goon associates that aren't relevant. You just clog the board with that, please keep it away from here. Thank you.

First,snap dogg. Second you have this background story that sounds like something from a narration of some generic straight to dvd hood movie. My dude, no one gives a fukk about him and they don't give a fukk about Lil Jojo. Don't ever post about "Snap Dogg" again. You are one n done on this subject, close it up.

Jesus christ, these forums never stop clogging the boards with nonsense that has little or nothing to do with the music or the players involved. smarten up @WEED Some of you need to get the ban hammer. Because you never learn & you would learn quick if you got a ban hammer down on your head.
bytch do you run the board?

You are LITERALLY telling me what to do like an admin.

Kill yourself.

What makes your fruity ass feel so damn entitled?

If you dont like the thread, dont click on it.

fakkit ass motherfukker.