Snap Dogg Disses Chiraq's Lil Jojo "fukk Jojo, bytch Ass, Ima Shoot A Video On His Gravesite"

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
R.I.P. Jojo I remember when he got killed. He looked like a good boy, I could tell he wasn't about that life. Rico is friends with Jojo, how come Rico never went after Lil reese's crew in retaliation? Snapp Dogg who is that? I'm tired of these little kid rappers theres a new one every day, thats even tougher and more gangsta then the last one. Can we stop supporting these drill murder rap? Its just trash and harming our culture.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
R.I.P. Jojo I remember when he got killed. He looked like a good boy, I could tell he wasn't about that life. Rico is friends with Jojo, how come Rico never went after Lil reese's crew in retaliation? Snapp Dogg who is that? I'm tired of these little kid rappers theres a new one every day, thats even tougher and more gangsta then the last one. Can we stop supporting these drill murder rap? Its just trash and harming our culture.
I think Rico and Reese are related.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I still have no idea why the city champions JoJo like that

nikka wasnt doin anything next level rap wise at all, just made a diss track bitin the other nikkas flow

Imagine if 50 died after how to rob and NYC as a whole treated him like a god they'd kill you for even mentioning :dead:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm going to take a reference I got from a boxden user "we don't need GOON DAILY updates" No one gives one fukk about Goon associates that aren't relevant. You just clog the board with that, please keep it away from here. Thank you.

First,snap dogg. Second you have this background story that sounds like something from a narration of some generic straight to dvd hood movie. My dude, no one gives a fukk about him and they don't give a fukk about Lil Jojo. Don't ever post about "Snap Dogg" again. You are one n done on this subject, close it up.

Jesus christ, these forums never stop clogging the boards with nonsense that has little or nothing to do with the music or the players involved. smarten up @WEED Some of you need to get the ban hammer. Because you never learn & you would learn quick if you got a ban hammer down on your head.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dunno how I feel about hearing news about Chiraq rappers who aren't dead yet
:patrice:

I cherish being out of the know and seeing thread titles like "RIP Lil Oatmeal" and being like who the fukk is that *clicks thread* oh another Chiraq dummy smh
:gucci:

Now when Snap Dogg inevitably dies imma know who he is before i click the thread. Too much of a personal connection for me y'all...
:hhh:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
The next thread we have of this dude is hearing he got turned into a pack :francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I still have no idea why the city champions JoJo like that

nikka wasnt doin anything next level rap wise at all, just made a diss track bitin the other nikkas flow

Imagine if 50 died after how to rob and NYC as a whole treated him like a god they'd kill you for even mentioning :dead:
It was timing.

Keef was at the height of his career and the Chicago scene was new to people outside of there. So for him to diss the hottest dude out of Chicago then die days later brought a lot of attention to the whole drill scene.

shyt just snowballed after that.
A lot of dudes started maki diss records towards other gangs and then were killed shortly after.

Lowkey a lot of dudes owe their whole career to Jojo dying. DJ akademiks included.