SNITCH THOT who set MAX B UP ONLY GOT 15 YRS: FREE MAX B

Daps
No, it is my contribution to the coli. Posters who do that ruin the experience for those of us on mobile. I'm negging everyone of them when I see them.

oh so u have nothing to say :troll:

who cares about negs is that tied to my bank account or ability to get p*ssy in some magical way? :ohhh:

oh it just counts online...well can i trade it in for anything? :dwillhuh:

i use thecoli while im bored at work, i can tell u NEED this site 24/7 :mjlol:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk does a man with a shytload of money and is in a world where lawyers are used for everything (Music,) end up with Uncle Jack from Always Sunny as his murder lawyer knowing he is already a felon.

:what::what::what: Just dumb.

Daps
How the fukk does a man with a shytload of money and is in a world where lawyers are used for everything (Music,) end up with Uncle Jack from Always Sunny as his murder lawyer knowing he is already a felon.

:snoop:

he didnt have money is the answer. Read one of my posts above that had details :ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
All tha questions you ask, dont make Max B innocent- but do make it more crazy that hes doing 75 years, his bro doing life, and the THOT who PUT it together doing 15-- hE HAD A shytTY LAWYER point blank-- we all know it aint about innocence or guilt in a court of law- its about knowing what motions to pull, and how to finesse all these legal techniques :mjcry:
chains is cool to cop but more important is lawyer fees

remembers max in a new benz, new chain, flashing money every week

straightcash

All Star
Daps

He never even owned his own music. He had money at the moment, but where that cash gon come from when you held in a cell? Do a concert in jail, court room or lawyers office?

How does someone make 1.5 million bail but can't afford a half way decent lawyer? Why does a grown man with multiple cars, always flashing cash and buying jewelry not save for an emergency fund?

That's not how bail works. You pay a fraction of it in cash. In this case, it was under 200k.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
oh so u have nothing to say :troll:

who cares about negs is that tied to my bank account or ability to get p*ssy in some magical way? :ohhh:

oh it just counts online...well can i trade it in for anything? :dwillhuh:

First off you're not the one I replied to nor the one I negged. I need this site? While I do enjoy the coli, it's definitely not a need. Check my post count and join date. Are you so in need to get a thread popping that you are making them at work, imploring me to contribute, and responding to posts not even addressed to you ?

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Stahp fuking around. I give you props for this thread, but he's right.

First comment quoting OP fukks up the whole format. Ain't nobody on mobile gon be readin this thread now.

He needs to edit. I don't even wanna neg none of you guys (and negging is lame to me in general) cuz we on the same side.

Daps
Stahp fuking around. I give you props for this thread, but he's right.

First comment quoting OP fukks up the whole format. Ain't nobody on mobile gon be readin this now.

He needs to edit. I don't even wanna neg none of you guys (and negging is lame to me in general) cuz we on the same side.

:ufdup:

Daps
chains is cool to cop but more important is lawyer fees

remembers max in a new benz, new chain, flashing money every week

did u ever see paperwork that said he leased, owned, or even had payments for a benz or chain?? Its easy to look like money, but doesnt mean he had it

now if you showing me that he had $500/mo payments, or straight out copped benzes and OWNED his jewelry I'm the first to agree with you..but you cant go off a rappers image-- if we going off images Young Mazi is a killer, and Makonnen is weak-- now only one of them nikkas got a body- Makonenn..