So Black men got to the Gym and Black women don't?

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
men in general gym more then women
its okay for women too look like this
jqd4yazkkb3bsuyrvyiqysrnldqpiudvynf0qr2ipeksqze3yyq9yuo1owh2x1om.jpg

but if youre a man you better get in the gym cause even women like them^ demand six packs

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Why arent you guys this understanding when white people post "facts" about black male crime rates, lack of educational attainment, etc? You guys cry when they go in, but wanna act tough when its time attack others.

Black women's issues with weight are owed to a whole range of externalized factors. What, are you guys just trying to claim that black women as a group are just naturally lazy? Getting in shape and maintaining a figure is done on an individual level, and often requires support from family and loved ones considering the financial and time costs involved. Attacking black women as a whole is just a cheap way to feel good about yourself at the expense of others.

Besides, when did simpleminded, whiny, hateful internet trolls become such tough guys all of a sudden?
see look at this feminine shyt right here. Just acting like an emotional feminine fakkit running defense for no reason. No one even touched on the points you were hitting anyway:mjpls:. freudian slip playboy?

Daps
Agree with the first part. Second part in bold I think is dependent on your gym cause at mine its more white and Latina chicks than black by a pretty wide margain. At another gym same franchise though I heard black chick are in there heavy so its location dependent IMO regarding black chicks or any chicks going to the gym.
My city is majority black so that may be why.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Apparently so

Online you see Brothers posting up at the gym all the time. But not the females.
80% of Black women are overweight/obese. Only 50% of Black men are. See the connection?
The women who say "we want men to lead" . . . You can start following our lead HERE.
black-obesity-men-women.png

Does he source his stats?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why arent you guys this understanding when white people post "facts" about black male crime rates, lack of educational attainment, etc? You guys cry when they go in, but wanna act tough when its time attack others.

Black women's issues with weight are owed to a whole range of externalized factors. What, are you guys just trying to claim that black women as a group are just naturally lazy? Getting in shape and maintaining a figure is done on an individual level, and often requires support from family and loved ones considering the financial and time costs involved. Attacking black women as a whole is just a cheap way to feel good about yourself at the expense of others.

Besides, when did simpleminded, whiny, hateful internet trolls become such tough guys all of a sudden?
That's not true. You can do workouts at home. I do it. I didn’t need family to support me I just did it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Fishing for a featured thread

Negged

I get money and p*ssy offline I don't hop on the Coli for E-Props because it doesn't involve money. That's what you lame nikkas do on here. Research other members and cry about other men getting more attention than you

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I get money and p*ssy offline I don't hop on the Coli for E-Props because it doesn't involve money. That's what you lame nikkas do on here. Research other members and cry about other men getting more attention than you

You sound like a pathetic fakkit in this thread too

You care you get attention on a forum?

:mjlol: