so here's my Mike Tyson story....

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
so here's my Mike Tyson story...

DC circa 2001
me and the homie Kamal and one of his homies go to State of the Union on U st.
we're having a good time, doing our thing and it starts to be about that time to maybe find some chicks to bring to the crib and see what happens :shaq:

lucky for us we happen to find 3 girls looking to do the afterparty thing. we're chatting them up, making 'em laugh etc...

and as we're leaving the club one of them disappears and we're wondering where she went. I walk around a bit and I see this girl who was supposed to ride with us talking to some dude :lupe:

he was kinda short, couldn't see him that well :patrice:
but then I got closer....

what I witnessed was the most brolic motherfukker I have ever seen in life. dude was maybe 5'9 but he was wide, and was all muscled up, I don't mean like body builder muscles, this was like corrugated sheet metal. :damn:
turns out it was Mike Tyson. :francis:

so I go to Kamal and I'm like "old girl is talking to Mike Tyson right now yo"

Kamal is like "yikes, ain't really shyt we can do about that right?" :shaq2:

Hell.To.The.Nawl

her friends see her talking to Mike and start to get worried and convince her to come back.

we end up back at our crib by Howard and one of the girls(the ugly one, there's always the ugly one) who was concerned about the other one earlier starts popping shyt about how they should have ended up going to kick it with Mike, yada, yada, yada and they end up leaving after like 45 minutes. after they smoked up all our weed and drank up a gang of alcohol in a short ass time. :snoop:

where did they end up going? you already know the answer to that brehs.

moral of the story? none, really, just that you really can't do shyt when the baddest man on the planet it trying to holla at the same girl as you.

p.s. I wanted to get an autograph :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mike Tyson story that I heard (but I believe 100%)

Mid 1990s...On South Orange Avenue in Newark,NJ....near West Side High......bunch of dudes are posted up in front of the pizza store. One of them is with a very pretty girl...this is maybe 2pm middle of the day.

Stretch limo drives by heading towards downtown ....stops at the light......window comes down....Mike....sees the girl....blows kisses at her...and tells her to hop in the limo...she takes a step toward the car...her man grabs her hand.. Tyson blows her a kiss... all the guys on the corner start throwing bottles at the limo and it peels off as the light changes.

I saw the one man play Tyson did....attended one of the nights they were filming for the tv version......seeing live was great....tv version poorly edited..I was amazed at the wide appeal that Tyson had/has.....when the line was outside you couldn't look at the people waiting and figure out ..what show we were all going to...dj clark kent dj'ed the opening ..Tyson is mad short and stocky in real life..and one HILARIOUS guy

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Saw Mike at Sky Harbor Airport a few years back while on a layover.

Dude was short as shyt but just looking like he could get right back in the ring.:salute:

Everyone around him just gave him a wide berth and his assistant had a suit bag he was carrying for Mike. White folks were seriously looking like :whoa:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
This would be you around Mike

i would literally beat the shyt out of mike tyson in his prime or right now. he has no takedown defense and no ground game and i was good enough to go pro in boxing. i also have reach on him and am twice as savage and fear no man, which he was always afraid of fighting. please do not post about things you know nothing about bc you will lose everytime.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
i would literally beat the shyt out of mike tyson in his prime or right now. he has no takedown defense and no ground game and i was good enough to go pro in boxing. i also have reach on him and am twice as savage and fear no man, which he was always afraid of fighting. please do not post about things you know nothing about bc you will lose everytime.

Lol okay man. Make a claim that you could have and still can take down Mike Tyson and post nothing to back up that claim...not 1 of your fighting videos???

Differwnce between you and Mike...he actually went pro and ko'd a bunch of muthafukkas and held titles.

But cook away

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Lol okay man. Make a claim that you could have and still can take down Mike Tyson and post nothing to back up that claim...not 1 of your fighting videos???

Differwnce between you and Mike...he actually went pro and ko'd a bunch of muthafukkas and held titles.

But cook away
you are so unaware it is mindboggling to even try to fathom it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you prevented some tragic shyt
by not letting your ego get you fukked up.
i'm waiting for these nikkas to run up in the
thread talking about the money from a lawsuit.
millions aint worth shyt when your brain
is so fukked up that dont nothing make
you happy but coloring,ice cream and spongebob
as a grown ass man.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg