so here's my Mike Tyson story....

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
i would literally beat the shyt out of mike tyson in his prime or right now. he has no takedown defense and no ground game and i was good enough to go pro in boxing. i also have reach on him and am twice as savage and fear no man, which he was always afraid of fighting. please do not post about things you know nothing about bc you will lose everytime.

Awww look at this poor guy,

Has grand delusions to make himself sleep better at night.

Ima call you Barney Stinson

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Heard that he has a soft gentle hand shake because of not wanting to damage hand plus very cool in person.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i would literally beat the shyt out of mike tyson in his prime or right now. he has no takedown defense and no ground game and i was good enough to go pro in boxing. i also have reach on him and am twice as savage and fear no man, which he was always afraid of fighting. please do not post about things you know nothing about bc you will lose everytime.

:ohhh:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The Coli y’all
:blessed:

Be a bum on the internet snd say you’d beat the shyt out of a man compared to Ali brehs
:ehh:

Guarantee being more savage than a dude who said on tv he wants to stomp the children of his opponent.

Joe Budden would beat yo azz.

Sick of these AMATEUR ‘I could have gone pro’ AMATEURS
:hhh: