So I just went raw for the first time...

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Been fukkkin since I was 15 and have never done it once.

So this chick I have been messing with for like a month (face is manageable, but body is :whew:) now decided to randomly pop up at my spot last night. She'd only been there once & that was just to use the bathroom before we went out.
I wasn't shocked, but it was just random af, I wasn't tripping she had some food she bought so :ehh:.

So after we eat she says she wants to go to the room to watch tv. So I turn the tv on and we get on the bed. 5 minutes in I just start kissing her and shyt. Taking our clothes off and all.
Her head game was average.
Then it hit me that I ran out of condoms. :ohhh:
She could tell by my face expression what I was thinking.

She whispered in my ear
"I don't care. I just need it bad." while grabbing my dikk and rubbing it on her pum pum :damn:

Then I remembered that I had two condoms in the car. And I thought,

"If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to look at that baby thinking this all could've been avoided by just grabbing my car keys & walking 30 feet."
Something came over me and I just said fukk it & put it in. :ahh:

Busted a little quicker than normal.
Brehs anybody that tries to tell you wearing a rubber feels the exact same is lying to you! JESUS CHRIST!
I mean now I see why some grimey nikkas refuse to wear one, but I'm still after this strapping up.

She got up in the middle of the night to pop a pill. I saw it was a Plan B :salute:

Overall it was muthafukkin amazing, but I'm not trying to have a baby or catch something so Trojans will be on deck.

I'm proud of you OP. I've been told men aren't responsible for preventing pregnancies and stds

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas never heard of pulling out? I would never nut in a chick who wasn't my girl, or one whom I couldn't confirm was on BC. I have gone raw in plenty of random bytches, though. No babies, no STIs, so far.

I have been with my new girl for a month-and-a-half. She was insistent on using condoms at first, but she finally accepted the raw fukking status. It turns out, she has an IUD, anyway, so I'm like 99% safe from being a daddy. I still pulled out 2 of the 3 times I nutted this weekend. I don't trust shyt. My ex was on the pill, and we both had alarms to remind her to take it every day. I still pulled out of her 90% of the time. I never understood why people think raw automatically equals nutting inside.

Don't know you but would hate for you to end up with kids you don't want. Aim for 100% pullout from now on unless you can make peace with being a father. Women still get pregnant with those, too. My own mama got pregnant with me with an IUD in

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't know you but would hate for you to end up with kids you don't want. Aim for 100% pullout from now on unless you can make peace with being a father. Women still get pregnant with those, too. My own mama got pregnant with me with an IUD in

I feel you, fam. I am definitely aiming for that. I have been doing some research about IUDs, and despite the claimed 99% success rate, there are countless cases of women getting pregnant with them. It kinda shook me a little, because I did all this research post-nut.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
or HIV

side note:

I heard that it's only like 4 days out of a month that you can get a chick preggo?

Brehs are these ducktales? cuz if so :patrice:
It's about 1.5 weeks where a woman is most fertile during her cycle.

If your interested in fukking raw, look up the rhythm method. It's not full proof (~80%) success rate, and doesn't prevent STDs.

Feels fukking great though

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
And I thought,

"If she gets pregnant I'm going to have to look at that baby thinking this all could've been avoided by just grabbing my car keys & walking 30 feet."

:russ:

She got up in the middle of the night to pop a pill. I saw it was a Plan B

:usure:

So she just happen to have a Plan B pill??? RUN.

Oh and you probably have an sti now. Coz it doesnt seem like her first time in this situation.

Oh and yes, unfortunately raw sex does feel better.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Why wouldn't she?
If the condom rips or breaks, she still needs the pill.

As a woman I'd have to say coz just having regular birth control would be easier?

Morning after pils aren't just one pill. Its two pills to be taken at specific times. An they are not 100% you can still get pregnant...

I can't imagine any woman wanting to take something like that reguarly. And even buying them in advance so she can have unprotected sex and then drink them a hope they work. Seems kinda cray.

Also he barely knows her. She could have gotten up to drink her hiv medication, her herpes medication, her blood pressure medication, her medication for mental illness, asprin. Literally anything but plan B pills.

Damn op.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sure that was a Birth Control pill, breh? :mjgrin:

d5-Hepatitis-B-C-Tests-Twin-Pack_web.jpg