So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
So a while ago I posted this thread.
These Cacs Keep Tryna Invite Me Over For Dinner

I had 3 white men in management invite me over their house for dinner on seperate occasions. I dodged 2 of them enough for them to get the picture that I wasn't interested but the last one is very persistent. He would constantly ask me. And one time he mentioned how his daughter would be returning home from college for the summer and how he would enjoy having me meet his wife and daughter.

Today he approached me and asked again and said how he's been telling his family about having me over. He said his daughter would love to meet me. I was weirded out by him always bringing up his daughter so I asked him why he thought that.

He said because we have so much in common and were seemingly "compatible". :gucci:
So I asked about her because I failed to see how he would think we're compatible because the only thing he knows about me is that I'm married with 2 kids. Besides that, I'm the typical quiet negro in a white workplace.

He said he likes my "disposition" and personality and some other shyt. I was still stuck on that compatible shyt though.

He ended by saying if I ever decide a date and time, to let him know and to add him, his daughter and wife on fukking facebook. I kid you not. Facebook nikka. I'm not even on FB.

The whole vibe of the conversation was strange and peculiar. I know he could tell I was uncomfortable with how he kept bringing his daughter up.

Idk if I'm reading too much into this. Maybe he's just genuinely excited to get me to meet his family but it seems like he was trying to entice me by slick setting me up with his daughter.

I was sure I wasn't going before, but I damn sure know I'm not going now. Shyts getting weird.

Edit. Won't be able to respond until around 2:30 pm. I'm clocking back in.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Go ahead, breh

:mjgrin:

AtJnoSCKTbPNLs478
58b8498cdd0895583d8b4854

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'd steer clear. It's one thing for a man to want his wife getting smashed by a black man but his own daughter? That just screams nasty upbringing to me. He probably has an incestuous relationship with his daughter and you don't want to get involved with that.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If he knows you're married with 2 kids I doubt hes trying to get you to fukk his daughter. Maybe I'm wrong but normally a father isn't going to set his daughter to be in a situation like that. Especially if she's in college I'm sure someone is trying to give her dikk already.

To be safe I'd meet them with the wife at a restaurant where you guys are at.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
So a while ago I posted this thread.
These Cacs Keep Tryna Invite Me Over For Dinner

I had 3 white men in management invite me over their house for dinner on seperate occasions. I dodged 2 of them enough for them to get the picture that I wasn't interested but the last one is very persistent. He would constantly ask me. And one time he mentioned how his daughter would be returning home from college for the summer and how he would enjoy having me meet his wife and daughter.

Today he approached me and asked again and said how he's been telling his family about having me over. He said his daughter would love to meet me. I was weirded out by him always bringing up his daughter so I asked him why he thought that.

He said because we have so much in common and were seemingly "compatible". :gucci:
So I asked about her because I failed to see how he would think we're compatible because the only thing he knows about me is that I'm married with 2 kids. Besides that, I'm the typical quiet negro in a white workplace.

He said he likes my "disposition" and personality and some other shyt. I was still stuck on that compatible shyt though.

He ended by saying if I ever decide a date and time, to let him know and to add him, his daughter and wife on fukking facebook. I kid you not. Facebook nikka. I'm not even on FB.

The whole vibe of the conversation was strange and peculiar. I know he could tell I was uncomfortable with how he kept bringing his daughter up.

Idk if I'm reading too much into this. Maybe he's just genuinely excited to get me to meet his family but it seems like he was trying to entice me by slick setting me up with his daughter.

I was sure I wasn't going before, but I damn sure know I'm not going now. Shyts getting weird.

Edit. Won't be able to respond until around 2:30 pm. I'm clocking back in.
Pawg life is calling you