So I Think My Coworker Wants Me To fukk His PAWG Daughter....(Pics added on pg 4.)

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't think so OP.

If he knows you are married, then he is under the assumption that you are going to bring your wife and kids to the event because he has mentioned his wife and kid. It isn't "date my daughter", but more so "my daughter is around your wife and your age so it wouldn't be too weird".

I personally would never visit the house of a boss/co-worker. It blurs the lines and they normally use these dinners as a way of getting more information about your life than you would normally share.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is weird asf.

Had he invited your wife it'd be cool. But the fact he didn't and the compatibility talk... :huhldup:

If it wasn't for that, it could have been that he's just weird/fukks with you heavy for no reason (that happens and that's cool)/wants a token Black friend really bad. And there are potential overlaps between the three.

Are you even in the same age group as his daughter?

Those coli scenarii are entertaining, real or fake :lolbron:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is the part that's throwing me off. Exactly how old is OP? Is he the same as the co-worker and if so, why would that co-worker says he's compatible with his daughter? And if OP is younger, say in the same age as the daughter, why does the co-worker want so badly to be friends with a younger employee?

you know once you're like 27 and a professional or stable employment, it doesn't matter. Working adults 27 to 100 start hanging out and doing stuff like fishing, BBQs, hiking, house gatherings etc.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he gets his daughter to date a married man? What's the logic behind that?
Consider your choices:

Your daughter possibly getting pregnant by a scumbag who won’t be able to support her or his kid.

Or a well paid man, married or not.

One thing u gotta understand about white people is their ability to plan sh1t out.

Years ago, Went to dinner with this white girl. Her and her parents happened to be dining a restaurant right next to where I lived. She invited me over. Met the parents. It was a nice meeting. Next time she came to my house. She said as she was getting ready to leave her dad came up to her and said I hope u stick with this guy. I like him.

Now why did he say that? Maybe because I was around 20 at the time and had my own place. Compared to all the guys she had been dating, guys I know for a fact weren’t anything like me. This girl was a hoe by the way. Letting anyone she liked hit it raw. Her dad I’m sure knew of her habits.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
you know once you're like 27 and a professional or stable employment, it doesn't matter. Working adults 27 to 100 start hanging out and doing stuff like fishing, BBQs, hiking, house gatherings etc.

I know that but...

None of this is sitting right with me and it could just simply be because we don't know the whole story.

If OP has been asked to other public gatherings to hang out I'd understand but the dynamic I'm getting is that a co-worker, who may be in a superior position, keeps asking an employee who doesn't socialize to a social event. And the offer has been rejected several times. How is this normal?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Consider your choices:

Your daughter possibly getting pregnant by a scumbag who won’t be able to support her or his kid.

Or a well paid man, married or not.

One thing u gotta understand about white people is their ability to plan sh1t out.

Years ago, Went to dinner with this white girl. Her and her parents happened to be dining a restaurant right next to where I lived. She invited me over. Met the parents. It was a nice meeting. Next time she came to my house. She said as she was getting ready to leave her dad came up to her and said I hope u stick with this guy. I like him.

Now why did he say that? Maybe because I was around 20 at the time and had my own place. Compared to all the guys she had been dating, guys I know for a fact weren’t anything like me. This girl was a hoe by the way. Letting anyone she liked hit it raw. Her dad I’m sure knew of her habits.

cheryl-cole-right.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that but...

None of this is sitting right with me and it could just simply be because we don't know the whole story.

If OP has been asked to other public gatherings to hang out I'd understand but the dynamic I'm getting is that a co-worker, who may be in a superior position, keeps asking an employee who doesn't socialize to a social event. And the offer has been rejected several times. How is this normal?

yeah we dont have enough info, now I'm asking myself why I want to think on this one so hard :russ: