So, I'm in Orlando Florida...

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I went to the water park yesterday and to some stores. I'm seeing soooooo much ass it's not even funny. Everyone is foreign though. The Hispanic women here are so thick ... are they nikka-friendly?

Because they got my meat throbbing...

All the thongs and women walking around half naked. I'm from Memphis... even in Atlanta, I ain't used to seeing this.

I'm need some sex from one of these mami's. :shaq:

I'm with my girl though. :mjlol:

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
You ain’t seen shyt yet. Come back during Mid summer when all the Brazilian tourists start coming in by the Greyhound and truck loads.

I remember a couple summers ago, me and boys went to the Florida Mall. They had an entire parking lot blocked off for these mfs. Nothing but straight ass getting off them greyhounds. I was bout to send one of them hoes back with an extra passenger that summer :mjlit:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I went to the water park yesterday and to some stores. I'm seeing soooooo much ass it's not even funny. Everyone is foreign though. The Hispanic women here are so thick ... are they nikka-friendly?

Because they got my meat throbbing...

All the thongs and women walking around half naked. I'm from Memphis... even in Atlanta, I ain't used to seeing this.

I'm need some sex from one of these mami's. :shaq:

I'm with my girl though. :mjlol:

No invite for the cool crew? :Mjfukkup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You ain’t seen shyt yet. Come back during Mid summer when all the Brazilian tourists start coming in by the Greyhound and truck loads.

I remember a couple summers ago, me and boys went to the Florida Mall. They had an entire parking lot blocked off for these mfs. Nothing but straight ass getting off them greyhounds. I was bout to send one of them hoes back with an extra passenger that summer :mjlit:

Sounds intriguing.