So... in the heat of passion, I destroyed my TV

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Wait, what game were you playing:dahell:? Btw, why would you pay extra for a curved tv? I read the specs on that link and it mentioned NOTHING about the curv enhancing quality..,,,you would be better served comparing prices with same specs without the curve. I would invest in the 4k and be good for the next 8 years or so. I have a 40 lcd samsung 120/1080p and its been running strong for 3 years now. Got it from walmart for 600 back in 2011

@O.T.I.S.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dang take that L homes, I remember my big bro used to always be smashing controllers when he lost it was so bad he was banned from using our cousins controllers he hs to buy his own genesis controllers and we didn't even have a system :heh: then when we got a dreamcast he broke the vmu after he got that work in soul calibur.
OT: nothing to contribute personally id browse slick deals for a good come up.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
What video games out are in 4K?

gotta invest for the future my g... these tv's are like computers now in how fast they become obsolete... u cant think about ur tv only in terms of this generation of systems... nikkas like watching sports out here to

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was getting that work in 2k15, had a nikka salty. Threw my DURABLE, XB1 controller at the wall and it magically twisted and floated to my TV (no bullshyt:beli:). My 60 inch, flatscreen, 240hz samsung TV... my baby... just gone :wow:

Luckily for me, it's Laborday weekend. What TV's do you nikkas recommend?

I have an 80 inch projector back in the states, and a "spare" 47 inch that I'm about to sell for about 300 bucks (hopefully:sadcam:) and cop me another samsung. I want another 60 inch but might have to settle for 50

And I do plan on getting the 60 inch fixed, just not right now. I'm so pissed off that only the thought of buying new shyt will calm me down:demonic:

not trying to spend over a G btw, so that 4k shyt is in the bushes:camby:

If I can get one of those curved joints then :banderas:
Embarrassing

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Last time I had that I was getting work in madden and I threw the controller and it flew into a million pieces... it was the only one I had at the time, learned from then not to do that stupid shyt no more so I don't have to eat 50 bucks for no reason

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
gotta invest for the future my g... these tv's are like computers now in how fast they become obsolete... u cant think about ur tv only in terms of this generation of systems... nikkas like watching sports out here to
What sports channel or broadcaster is in 4k?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would anyone buy a tv that isnt 4k at this point... in a year 1080 led smart tvs are gonna be like plasmas

4k is a waste of money right now...there isnt a lot of shyt using the tech, so basically you'd be paying a lot of money just to say you have a 4k tv...it'd be better to wait until the shyt takes off and the prices come down...

as for the thread: you really threw a controller?.....lol damn...cop a vizio, they're good tvs for a good price...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
why would anyone buy a tv that isnt 4k at this point... in a year 1080 led smart tvs are gonna be like plasmas
A bit hyperbolic, no?

I had to upgrade the bedroom tv few months ago and wish I had gone 4k..but that can wait til the living room tv gets upgraded and those bytches cheaper

All 4k gets you is house of cards and breaking bad on netflix

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
speaking of tv's what yall think bout that vizio E Series ? or should i just stick with samsung ? i have a late 2013 37 inch i think im bout to sell it to my boy and cop a new tv