So... in the heat of passion, I destroyed my TV

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I was getting that work in 2k15, had a nikka salty. Threw my DURABLE, XB1 controller at the wall and it magically twisted and floated to my TV (no bullshyt:beli:). My 60 inch, flatscreen, 240hz samsung TV... my baby... just gone :wow:

Luckily for me, it's Laborday weekend. What TV's do you nikkas recommend?

I have an 80 inch projector back in the states, and a "spare" 47 inch that I'm about to sell for about 300 bucks (hopefully:sadcam:) and cop me another samsung. I want another 60 inch but might have to settle for 50

And I do plan on getting the 60 inch fixed, just not right now. I'm so pissed off that only the thought of buying new shyt will calm me down:demonic:

not trying to spend over a G btw, so that 4k shyt is in the bushes:camby:

If I can get one of those curved joints then :banderas:

Ducktales already

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was getting that work in 2k15, had a nikka salty. Threw my DURABLE, XB1 controller at the wall and it magically twisted and floated to my TV (no bullshyt:beli:). My 60 inch, flatscreen, 240hz samsung TV... my baby... just gone :wow:

Luckily for me, it's Laborday weekend. What TV's do you nikkas recommend?

I have an 80 inch projector back in the states, and a "spare" 47 inch that I'm about to sell for about 300 bucks (hopefully:sadcam:) and cop me another samsung. I want another 60 inch but might have to settle for 50

And I do plan on getting the 60 inch fixed, just not right now. I'm so pissed off that only the thought of buying new shyt will calm me down:demonic:

not trying to spend over a G btw, so that 4k shyt is in the bushes:camby:

If I can get one of those curved joints then :banderas:

:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @O.T.I.S.

Why you tellin :duck: breh? :mjpls:

2K15? :patrice:

Have some Courtesy OTIS!!!!! :pachaha:

All Star
Daps
People seriously throw controllers?

I
tumblr_n9cn8e8plh1qd8codo1_250.png
my shyt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wait, what game were you playing:dahell:? Btw, why would you pay extra for a curved tv? I read the specs on that link and it mentioned NOTHING about the curv enhancing quality..,,,you would be better served comparing prices with same specs without the curve. I would invest in the 4k and be good for the next 8 years or so. I have a 40 lcd samsung 120/1080p and its been running strong for 3 years now. Got it from walmart for 600 back in 2011

@O.T.I.S.
I almost did it... then realized the curve shyt wasn't worth it. so I bought a samsung like $500 less but bigger and with the same features

and I'm not even thinking about 4k. My boy bought one for about 4G's... and it doesn't look like anything special to me right now
must be a spoiled motherfukker to tear up yo shyt like that
nah... I'm just single with no kids :yeshrug:

Trust me, I didn't want to tear my shyt up... I loved that TV:to:
Is your tv's way of crying for help cause there's a xbox one hooked to it playing at low resolutions
:camby:

Embarrassing
For you?:youngsabo:
Dang take that L homes, I remember my big bro used to always be smashing controllers when he lost it was so bad he was banned from using our cousins controllers he hs to buy his own genesis controllers and we didn't even have a system :heh: then when we got a dreamcast he broke the vmu after he got that work in soul calibur.
OT: nothing to contribute personally id browse slick deals for a good come up.
In my defense, I was drunk and getting that WORK:beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ducktales already
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @O.T.I.S.

Why you tellin :duck: breh? :mjpls:

2K15? :patrice:

Have some Courtesy OTIS!!!!! :pachaha:

Why would I lie? especially when I'm drinking

In fact, I was so heated that I busted my TV, I ALMOST went out... which would've meant more $$$ down the toilet

I'm more interested in you playing 2k15 :whoo:

lol, my fault. 2k14

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why would I lie? especially when I'm drinking

In fact, I was so heated that I busted my TV, I ALMOST went out... which would've meant more $$$ down the toilet

lol, my fault. 2k14

how the fukk do you drink and expect to be knocking down jumpers in 2K14 :mjlol: :mjlol:

probably was attempting 3 pointers with :flabbynsick: centers and power forwards

and you have the nerve to be pissed off that ur getting your asswhooped in 2K :mjlol:

Your tv was the passanger of a wreckless drunk driver who was confident he had control :troll:, R.I.P to that 60 inch

:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
how the fukk do you drink and expect to be knocking down jumpers in 2K14 :mjlol: :mjlol:

probably was attempting 3 pointers with :flabbynsick: centers and power forwards

and you have the nerve to be pissed off that ur getting your asswhooped in 2K :mjlol:

Your tv was the passanger of a wreckless drunk driver who was confident he had control :troll:, R.I.P to that 60 inch

:mjlol:
Nah nikka, I was playing "My League"

I was trying to win enough cash to buy some new J's and work nikkas on the playground

But my team was PURPOSELY playing like ass to stop me from getting my shyt... Not taking wide open jumpshots I set them up with, not catching passes, not hitting shyt, then I fouled out (while we were winning) and fast forward to the end of the game to find out we lost...

fukking LAUNCHED my controller at the wall and it did some "Wanted" shyt and curved right at my TV:comeon:

Was gonna go out but that wasn't gonna help, so I bought a new TV, paid off my Credit Cards, budgeted, put my other TV up for sale, cleaned, and did some other random shyt all while drunk

Last edited: