so @Mugenight is defending a c00n and white supremacy?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I mean you don't have to put up with it just....... leave.

We both know you won't though am I right?
Considering I'm not white and this is a black site - I don't have to do shyt, especially not coming from you. But I'm sure you don't want people with my mindset on here though. But I find it interesting that you would say "put up with it".. Leave - I'm the wrong "type" of black person huh? You need people that make you feel comfortable and you would feel comfortable around, the unassuming type, stays in their place.:mjpls:
You don't like it when you're challenged and we don't respect white authority. As you can see, I'm not putting up with your shyt and not going anywhere... you'll leave before I do :sas1:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Considering I'm not white and this is a black site - I don't have to do shyt, especially not coming from you. But I'm sure you don't want people with my mindset on here though. But I find it interesting that you would say "put up with it".. Leave - I'm the wrong "type" of black person huh? You need people that make you feel comfortable and you would feel comfortable around.:mjpls:
You don't like it when you're challenged and we don't respect white authority. As you can see, I'm not putting up with your shyt and not going anywhere... you'll leave before I do :sas1:

Yeah,I figured as much....

Didn't read btw.

Also by the time I return if I'm not banned I'll need my negs to at least be 1,000 or more.Grant me this favor.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Didn't read btw.
Didn't read but responds with " figured as much"...
:deadrose: dumbazz:camby:
giphy-1.gif

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Didn't read but responds with " figured as much"...
:deadrose: dumbazz:camby:
giphy-1.gif

:banderas:So you're telling me even though I didn't read your reply....... I still gave a accurate response.

Lady,I think it's time for self-reflecting because apparently you can't a hint.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

Didn't read btw.

Also by the time I return if I'm not banned I'll need my negs to at least be 1,000 or more.Grant me this favor.

All angry rheotric aside....

So why don't you prove you are black by simply posting a picture and a timestamp of your blackness? That would break up the bullshyt and we can simply establish you are a c00n or paid agent.

You are white and you need help.

Seriously.

It's hard seeing black people/Poc enjoy themselves and you feel left out.

It's why your people are loosing their minds in 2018. The lie of WS can't be sold anymore and your power is rapidly waining...

Can't even control your own women...much less run a country.

You can't even get off opiods and welfare long enough to wake up and prosper...you had 400 years of free labor to do it.

Yet you shoot each other enmassse and look at black people to complain about your own wretchedness.

I am not even a militant like that but I think what I am feeling echos a lot of what you white people fail to understand about your collective selves.

and you ain't got shyt to do except harrass the same people that get you aroused and you also hate deeply on the low or with your other friends on here.

Go get some business about your life and use your white skin but get the fukk on from here.....we are fine without you.

You will come back with some bullshyt reply or insult rather than just be straight up about your whiteness....

For the Master Race you sure waste a lot of time fukking around with black people.

White people are really the ultimate ironic joke of humanity...all the time to shape the world in their image and still can't figure out how to be human beings.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
All angry rheotric aside....
So why don't you prove you are black by simply posting a picture and a timestamp of your blackness? That would break up the bullshyt and we can simply establish you are a c00n or paid agent.

You are white and you need help.

Seriously.

It's hard seeing black people/Poc enjoy themselves and you feel left out.

It's why your people are loosing their minds in 2018. The lie of WS can't be sold anymore and your power is rapidly waining...

Can't even control your own women...much less run a country and you ain't got shyt to do except harrass the same people that get you aroused and you also hate deeply on the low or with your other friends on here.

Go get some business about your life and use your white skin but get the fukk on from here.....we are fine without you.
Hey.....Serious Question

What the fukk are you talking about?

I did the whole picture of hand thing on the first post take it or leave it.All that other shyt you're talking about is redundant.

You peeps really don't deal well with individual thought do you?

You folks didn't ask me to clarify You.. didn't.... ask... me... to.. do.. shyt all of you supposed males got upset like some broads and here we are.

I stand by what I said you so called males has done nothing but prove to me that you would prefer being inferior to so-called whitey(those people are not even the color white just like you're retarded ass is not actually the color black ) and fight tooth and fukking nail to be consired less than miss me with that vitcomhood bullshyt.You know a sythem is out to destroy you yet you do the very fukking things to allow said system to destroy you let alone exist in the first place.

That is nothing short of weakness fukk outta here.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I stand by what I said you so called males has done nothing but prove to me that you would prefer being inferior to so-called whitey(those people are not even the color white just like you're retarded ass is not actually the color black ) and fight tooth and fukking nail to be consired less than miss me with that vitcomhood bullshyt.You know a sythem is out to destroy you yet you do the very fukking things to allow said system to destroy you let alone exist in the first place.

:mjplsohrly:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
@Mugenight

If that picture is to be believed and you don't subscribe to the idea of being black, how do you view yourself?.....just so I can get an understanding.

Do you view yourself as African (any ethnicity), Moor, Moreno or straight up and down out and out human? :jbhmm:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
@Mugenight

If that picture is to be believed and you don't subscribe to the idea of being black, how do you view yourself?.....just so I can get an understanding.

Do you view yourself as African (any ethnicity), Moor, Moreno or straight up and down out and out human? :jbhmm:

I view myself as me(I don't do identity politics(or caste system) I can give fukk about how dark or pale you are do right by me and I'll do right by you.) what defines me are my actions not my vessel the fact that someone created a system where people suffer and are denied their humaity is nothing short of asinine to me. I personally believe (and this gonna piss people off) that when people bring up "white supremacy "You beleive on some subconcoius level that these Pink, Tanned or Biege people are indeed superior which is bullshyt that damages the mind If the system that was created is not in our favor we should do everything possible to circumvent the damaged it has on the psyche.Nothing more Nothing less That's why this cac and c00n shyt is hilarous to me I can't be tappdancing or asskissing people I don't even acknowledge or believe to exist in the first place (that can be the gateway to developing an inferiority complex which again poisons the mind).

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Hey.....Serious Question

What the fukk are you talking about?

I did the whole picture of hand thing on the first post take it or leave it.All that other shyt you're talking about is redundant.

You peeps really don't deal well with individual thought do you?

You folks didn't ask me to clarify You.. didn't.... ask... me... to.. do.. shyt all of you supposed males got upset like some broads and here we are.

That is nothing short of weakness fukk outta here.

Its not weakness.

You have an empty life and are white.

You notice black people we have shyt to do it's why we don't bother going on YOUR message boards to fukk with you.

So why come here and harrass POC/Black People? To my POC/Black People you guys notice this silly shyt this white boy is doing?

No life at all but can't take this same energy outside of Coli/Internet to give black people that work.

Why don't you address your probelms within yourself and your own race before you come bother us?

Don't deflect on weakness white man!

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Its not weakness.

You have an empty life and are white.

You notice black people we have shyt to do it's why we don't bother going on YOUR message boards to fukk with you.

So why come here and harrass POC/Black People? To my POC/Black People you guys notice this silly shyt this white boy is doing?

No life at all but can't take this same energy outside of Coli/Internet to give black people that work.

Why don't you address your probelms within yourself and your own race before you come bother us?

Don't deflect on weakness white man!

Whatever Muthafukka.

Learn to Lose you can do nothing but get stronger after defeat.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Whatever Muthafukka.

Learn to Lose you can do nothing but get stronger after defeat.

Right.

You white! :umad:I am going to tell your parents and they will take back your 2013 BMW and revoke your Itunes Music Pass.

Get back to class and stop wasting your parent's tuition money. :birdman:

They took out a 2nd morgate on their house just to put your undercover white fakkit ass through college and already are behind on this months payment off the intreset alone.

They are counting on you Tyler....:aicmon:

Everyone knows about you now.:banderas: