so @Mugenight is defending a c00n and white supremacy?

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Right.

You white! :umad:I am going to tell your parents and they will take back your 2013 BMW and revoke your Itunes Music Pass.

Get back to class and stop wasting your parent's tuition money. :birdman: They took out a 2nd morgate on their house and already are behind on this months payment.

They are counting on you Tyler....:aicmon:

Everyone knows about you now.:banderas:

:russ:It is what it is....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hey.....Serious Question

You peeps really don't deal well with individual thought do you?

You folks didn't ask me to clarify You.. didn't.... ask... me... to.. do.. shyt all of you supposed males got upset like some broads and here we are.

I stand by what I said you so called males has done nothing but prove to me that you would prefer being inferior to so-called whitey(those people are not even the color white just like you're retarded ass is not actually the color black ) and You know a sythem is out to destroy you yet you do the very fukking things to allow said system to destroy you let alone exist in the first place.

Note: black people don't say "peeps" anymore... use of played out mirroring- cac check.
and oooohhh really " those people are not even the color white and we're not black huh ... "...

WOWWWWW... and the gate is open....

(who the fuk white mans is this??? :hhh:)

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Note: black people don't say "peeps" anymore... use of played out mirroring- cac check.
and oooohhh really " those people are not even the color white and we're not black huh ... "...

ciCTRiP.gif

When you get outta your feelings I expect an apology.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

You saw that shyt too? PEEPS?

Who says that in 2018? Most BLACK people weren't even using that word like that then....that was really a white thing....and if we did say that it was stricly "My People"

Not even OLDER black people say that so it makes me wonder where they THINK they get this lingo from to talk to black people....

I really want to see what playbook or paid agent he sat in with to learn how to be what he thinks is "BLACK".

He should get a refund for what ever he spent...@mugenight is a whole cac

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps