So...My Boss is Definitely Cheating on his Wife

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I've heard a couple of suspicious things over the past year but today was one of the most egregious :picard:

This mf took a phone call and starts whispering like "ahah ha :takedat:, so you calling now :takedat:.

Of course i had a good time last night, i slept GREAT :ahh:. You know the nights i dont see you i cant sleep but the ones i do :whew: Aha ha.

I pulled back a bit bc of your body language, but you know once *inaudible* I go hard :shaq:.well I was trying to go home early today, but i can push that back :shaq:."

2nd was planning the cheating schedule for the next week before the holidays too :deadmanny:. The Wife lives about hours away

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I've heard a couple of suspicious things over the past year but today was one of the most egregious :picard:

This mf took a phone call and starts whispering like "ahah ha :takedat:, so you calling now :takedat:.

Of course i had a good time last night, i slept GREAT :ahh:. You know the nights i dont see you i cant sleep but the ones i do :whew: Aha ha.

I pulled back a bit bc of your body language, but you know once *inaudible* I go hard :shaq:.well I was trying to go home early today, but i can push that back :shaq:."

2nd was planning the cheating schedule for the next week before the holidays too :deadmanny:. The Wife lives about hours away

Spice Adams Laugh?