So...My Boss is Definitely Cheating on his Wife

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
For you to make a point of posting this leads me to believe you are considering telling his wife...and fighting back the urge to do so.

"I'm gonna post on thecoli ease my conscience"

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Reading this after coming from that J Anthony Brown thread made me think of those It's Your World skits on the TJMS. :francis:

I see you OP :mjlol:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then again he could make your life hard if you were to somehow drop a dime...I suggest turning a blind eye to it

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Either mind your business or bribe him for a promotion but that is only for alpha 3.0 xl demonic types

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey don't listen to these mfers...get some evidence and keep it someplace safe. Break open in case of emergency! You never know what will happen down the line. Think about it.

Rich/powerful people do this all the time.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Record evidence. Demand a promotion or you're sntiching

I remember watching this movie like this. A guy blackmailed a business man and his side piece.

The business man decided it was too much and decided to just kill the blackmailer over risking custody of his children and assets. Also didnt want to choose between the wife and his girl

Anybody remember this?

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
My closest work homie is 10 years older and he stayed with chicks.
He was one of those fly, old heads always wearing matching fits, and hats, drove a Jag.
Always kept him one on the side for like 10 years, i'm talking taking trips and everything.

One of them eventually got him to leave his dead marriage and move in with her, he married her after a couple years and divorce finalized. Now she goes through his phone and email etc constantly. She knew how she got him, and can't ever let her guard down. And shes kinda right cause if she wasn't playing inspector gadget he'd be right back out here lol.