So now we know why Bill Gates wants to take over the World and depopulate the human race. Video ITT

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Bill Gates thinks there are too many people in this world yet it's okay for him and his Eugenicist wife Manlinda Gates to have 3 kids of their own? :jbhmm:
i1J3LRs.jpg

Gates and the people who defend him swear he's just trying to help people yet I've seen numerous videos of this scumbag smirking and giggling when talking about people dying :francis:

6:45 mark of this video the reporter asks Gates if the Covid-19 vaccines are safe, does Gates give a direct answer? Nope, creh immediately starts juelzing hard AF. How TF ain't that a Red Flag right there?:aicmon:

Bill Gates (Of Hell) and Manlinda letting the world know that the "Next Pandemic will get attention this time" :dwillhuh:

Gates also thought it was a good idea to repeatedly go link up with that pedophile Jeffrey Epstein :mjpls:
oa5M6lb.jpg

I also find shyt like this disturbing:
Bill Gates-Backed Company Releasing Over 100,000 Genetically Modified Mosquitoes
Bill Gates-Backed Company Releasing Over 100,000 Genetically Modified Mosquitoes (entrepreneur.com)

A Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong?
A Bill Gates Venture Aims To Spray Dust Into The Atmosphere To Block The Sun. What Could Go Wrong? (forbes.com)

This faq Gates is steady preaching about Climate Change all while having multiple PRIVATE JETS :dead:
Bill Gates Defends Using Private Jets While Warning about Dangers of Climate Change
Bill Gates Defends Using Private Jets While Warning about Dangers of Climate Change (newsweek.com)

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What advantage is there in depopulating the human race?

Fewer people being born = fewer people to buy his products, no?

They're getting ready to go transhuman, live forever. Can't have 8 billion people living forever

Better get your knowledge up and become an asset.

Daps
They're getting ready to go transhuman, live forever. Can't have 8 billion people living forever

Better get your knowledge up and become an asset.
easily could be solved with technology and the people at the top actually attempting to help the people at the bottom
society will reach the point through technological advancement and mathematical breakthroughs where we won't need a body to exist, only mind
elitism is going to fukk up humanity for a long time and reserve the technological power for themselves

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
easily could be solved with technology and the people at the top actually attempting to help the people at the bottom
society will reach the point through technological advancement and mathematical breakthroughs where we won't need a body to exist, only mind
elitism is going to fukk up humanity for a long time and reserve the technological power for themselves

For arguments sake...but they see people at the bottom as undeserving and useless.

There will be a few at the top who are initially selfish, but the real problem will be low level people who resist this evolution. They will see it as "unnatural" and mark of the beast stuff. Simply reference some of the coli members.

sean360

Pro
Daps

He still gets treated like a Goofy ass dork no matter how much in his bank account:mjlol:

I swear if I was there, I would of tied his two shoelaces together and that’s on God…son (aka NaS)
S7xJiaU.gif

Stream #King’sDisease2 now on all platforms

Dan rather “Hitmen” , “hit squad piled on with 2 more pies”lol , Dan rather was trolling his ass off, making sound like a professional hit.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Rich people wanting less people on this planet has always been funny to me

Who the hell is gonna deliver their packages from Amazon if there isn't a lower class