So now we know why Bill Gates wants to take over the World and depopulate the human race. Video ITT

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Prophet Bill Gates is now "warning" us about Smallpox :francis:
Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare
Bill Gates has warned that governments must prepare for future pandemics and smallpox terror attacks by investing billions in research and development.
"I’m hoping in five years, I can write a book called, ‘We ARE ready for the next pandemic’, but it’ll take tens of billions in R&D – the US and the UK will be part of that”, he said.

“It’ll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic Task Force at the WHO level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games’ where you practise.”

Mr Gates suggested that the “germ-games” could include preparing for acts of bioterrorism such as smallpox attacks on airports.

“You say, OK, what if a bioterrorist brought smallpox to 10 airports? You know, how would the world respond to that? There’s naturally-caused epidemics and bioterrorism-caused epidemics that could even be way worse than what we experienced today”, he said.

“There’s naturally-caused epidemics and bioterrorism-caused epidemics that could even be way worse than what we experienced today”
Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare (yahoo.com)

Something else yall might find interesting :mjpls:
Vials labeled as smallpox were discovered at a Pennsylvania lab, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.

The frozen vials "were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania," a CDC spokesperson said in a statement to NBC News.

NBC Philadelphia reported that the vials were found at a Merck facility in Montgomery County, about 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Only two facilities in the world are supposed to have doses of the virus: CDC's Atlanta headquarters and a Russian lab.
Vials labeled 'smallpox' found by lab worker cleaning freezer in Pennsylvania (nbcnews.com)