So RnB heads... Did y'all support your boy Miguel?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Absolutely

@Every Moment... Older can vouch

Skywalker is meh as hell

"Told you so" good as hell tho
Facts. I like the album upon initial few listens. Current favorite song is pineapple sky . City of Angels is dope too. Glad he changed the direction of the album after his last one was all over the place

Kaleidoscope dreams is still his apex and worth checking out even now as it doesn't sound dated to me @stomachlines @satam55

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Facts. I like the album upon initial few listens. Current favorite song is pineapple sky . City of Angels is dope too. Glad he changed the direction of the album after his last one was all over the place

Kaleidoscope dreams is still his apex and worth checking out even now as it doesn't sound dated to me @stomachlines @satam55

Yeah? Aight, I'mma go back and check it out.
1 thing I can definitely say about bruh, he's definitely 1 of the better singers of his generation.
No auto tune or whining when it comes to his vocals. Just straight up singing. :yes:

Daps
He was singing his ass off on harem.

One of the best vocalists & songwriters out right now.

I honestly feel sadden on how underappreciated & underrated dude is.

He's right up there with the likes Frank ocean, the weekend, Bruno Mars, etc as far as talent is concerned but doesn't his props.:smh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
He was singing his ass off on harem.

One of the best vocalists & songwriters out right now.

I honestly feel sadden on how underappreciated & underrated dude is.

He's right up there with the likes Frank ocean, the weekend, Bruno Mars, etc as far as talent is concerned but doesn't his props.:smh:

Crazy thing is, I feel like he was well on his way a few years back. What happen? Did he just get lose in the shuffle and didn't keep up w/ consistently putting out?
Cause I remember that How Many Drinks song getting a lot of play.