So RnB heads... Did y'all support your boy Miguel?

sosaa

All Star
Daps
Miguel is honey to these hoes. I dont fukk with his music personally though

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Crazy thing is, I feel like he was well on his way a few years back. What happen? Did he just get lose in the shuffle and didn't keep up w/ consistently putting out?
Cause I remember that How Many Drinks song getting a lot of play.

Trap n' B happened and he's not that type of artist that tries to crossover into Hip Hop...

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is, I feel like he was well on his way a few years back. What happen? Did he just get lose in the shuffle and didn't keep up w/ consistently putting out?

He's an artists artist who stays in his lane.

Loved the album especially WOLF :husky:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
His first album was his best imo. I've seen him live 2x he has a sick voice. His musical direction is just all over the place for me

I don’t even remember the one that came after Kaleidoscopic Dream. Couldn’t tell you a song title, a hook, a guest appearance. Nothing. That’s how inconsistent this dude be to me. But Ima check this latest one out.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
not into his music but i really fukked with Wildheart when it dropped...might check this later, but not a huge fan of his...

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps

It probably had something to do with his comments about Black people being the most judgmental people in the world or something like that.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

What he say?

Miguel has an issue with his Black brethren, mainly in that he's not feeling the love. The Los Angeles native, who is of Black and Mexican descent, took to Twitter to vent and received a bunch of blow-back as a result.

I'm proud of my heritage," Miguel continued. "But honestly, Black people are the most judgmental people in the world. S---s sad man ... we've been conditioned, pre-programmed to hate ourselves ... that's why I appreciate those who choose to think and act for themselves regardless of ethnicity or color."

Phonte, of Little Brother fame, even jumped into the foray, tweeting that the comment was "adorned with irony." Miguel, missing the humor in being a Black man judging all other Black folk, fired back at Phonte, claiming to have been misquoted, and ending with, "Expected more from you."

The Kaleidescope Dream singer then took one last attempt at damage control, "Of course EVERYONE is judgmental. I just PERSONALLY believe WE [Black people] are the most critical of our own."

:snoop::snoop:

tenor.gif