So, These Cubans Were Knocking Off Heads In Miami During The 80's? (Cocaine Cowboys)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah that drug money basically built Miami brehs.

I didn't live in Florida but I'm old enough to remember the news coverage about the deaths n the seizures of millions in cash n coke. They were all eating good til the federal government stepped in. State/local police were far ill equipped to deal with that shyt. He'll half were in their payroll.

The deaths are what really set it off. The fighting for control of the drug areas obviously turned into killings. That greed gets people every time. If there's could've worked out a truce n avoided the bloodshed, who knows how long they could've been cakin
Tf they still caking

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Tf they still caking

Very true. Cubans still heavy into weed low key. I know in my section Cali dudes moving out here is what most folks attribute to the higher quality of tree available now, and that is true to a certain extent. But them Cubans is really the ones who made the pack the loud pack and accessible to everybody and they mamma. They good for some grow houses, they got them all up and down the east coast, and they move quiet AF so most folks have no clue they the ones pulling the strings unless you happen to have shopped with them before. Some Rollin 60 cat from LA can come thru and let you touch a small picture, 4-5 bags or something. But them Cubans breaking you off with them big ass compressed blocks so big a child could sleep on it, gotta hit that shyt with a hammer or a flat bar damn near to break it down.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Very true. Cubans still heavy into weed low key. I know in my section Cali dudes moving out here is what most folks attribute to the higher quality of tree available now, and that is true to a certain extent. But them Cubans is really the ones who made the pack the loud pack and accessible to everybody and they mamma. They good for some grow houses, they got them all up and down the east coast, and they move quiet AF so most folks have no clue they the ones pulling the strings unless you happen to have shopped with them before. Some Rollin 60 cat from LA can come thru and let you touch a small picture, 4-5 bags or something. But them Cubans breaking you off with them big ass compressed blocks so big a child could sleep on it, gotta hit that shyt with a hammer or a flat bar damn near to break it down.
Intriguing.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Also fraud and rehab centers (Florida)

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

Yep here in tampa their grow houses stay getting raided

Stolen shyt,white and weed is what cubans are known for and they got the best

before the mexicans took over the plugs were the cubans