Reppin
Lauderdale

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yooo this is dope. You did the whole video?

Thanks fam.

I drew all the characters/pictures and wrote the script. Since its a cartoon, I have to draw certain things over and over so it can flow right when animated. For example, I had to draw the heavy bag like 4 different ways so it can show the effect of being punched violently. Same thing applies to the characters throwing punches.

My dude Prolific Genius1 then takes all the pictures I drew an animates it with his software. He makes it come to life and have all the eyes and mouths moving and shyt. He also adds the background pieces and special effects too. Everyone else provides their voices so its really us from the podcast imitating life within art. This time Prolific even had his son in it.

After that we decide on the soundtrack and where we wanna put certain songs or clanarchy beats and then its a wrap.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Thanks fam.

I drew all the characters/pictures and wrote the script. Since its a cartoon, I have to draw certain things over and over so it can flow right when animated. For example, I had to draw the heavy bag like 4 different ways so it can show the effect of being punched violently. Same thing applies to the characters throwing punches.

My dude Prolific Genius1 then takes all the pictures I drew an animates it with his software. He makes it come to life and have all the eyes and mouths moving and shyt. He also adds the background pieces and special effects too. Everyone else provides their voices so its really us from the podcast imitating life within art. This time Prolific even had his son in it.

After that we decide on the soundtrack and where we wanna put certain songs or clanarchy beats and then its a wrap.
shyt is fire man

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks fam.

I equate this to flipping pages with the respective pictures in place?

Cartoon is dope. :mjlol: at homie with the coffe on the studio

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
tenor.gif

I'm still :mjlol: at the couch being sent into orbit.

"Stat padding is what a GGG hater calls a jab" :dead:

#RingGang :salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tenor.gif

I'm still :mjlol: at the couch being sent into orbit.

"Stat padding is what a GGG hater calls a jab" :dead:

#RingGang :salute:

what gets me is @LauderdaleBoss does his levelling up shyt...and the vocals just have me :dead:

doing these shyts are a blast...when i recorded my dialogue, it was damn near midnight...im sure my neighbors prolly thought i was going through some shyt :russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I equate this to flipping pages with the respective pictures in place?

Cartoon is dope. :mjlol: at homie with the coffe on the studio

thanks fam.
Thats basically what it is, but to a lesser extent. I can draw 2-5 pics to make an uppercut happern, where with that flipping pages shyt, I will prolly need like 20 pictures or more for the same thing.